How is Google investing in SpaceX
Google is about to pour $ 1 billion into space company SpaceX. The goal: Internet for everyone.
SpaceX founder Elon Musk, who also holds shares in Tesla Motors, presented a concept last week that provides Internet access worldwide via a network of hundreds of satellites. He put the cost at ten billion US dollars.
Google now plans to invest one billion US dollars in the space company, reports the Wall Street Journal. However, the contracts have not yet been signed. SpaceX is one of the ten most valuable startups in the world.
The most valuable startups in the world
Internet access for everyone is a big issue for Google. In July 2013 the group tested its "Loon" project. Balloons floating in the stratosphere at a height of 20 kilometers are intended to provide remote regions with online services.
Internet by balloon
- Horn is excessively illegal
- What's the best wave song of the 1980s
- Who is Winston Churchill 2
- How was Mandela affected by apartheid
- Why did Tesla discontinue the 10 kWh Powerwall
- How did Tai Lopez start his business
- Where are Kodiak Bears
- Why is Jatinga famous in Assam
- How do I write compelling content
- Columbus was Italian
- How is gravity related to accelerated motion?
- Is God finite or infinite
- What appears in The Shining
- Which self-help book changed your life?
- Who leads the world in math
- Why does BCl3 violate the octet rule
- How can I prevent phishing
- How can I avoid fish with mercury
- How much should we trust neural networks
- Can I start my math education from the beginning?
- How to create hashtags in Instagram
- Why do mothers say no
- Get Rudolph Post or just Santa Claus
- How do you test a lunar lander