Chemistry what are the isomers of bromopentane
2-bromobutane is a chemical compound from the group of aliphatic halogenated hydrocarbons and organic bromine compounds. It is isomeric to 1-bromobutane and tert-butyl bromide and occurs in two enantiomeric forms ((R) -2-bromobutane and (S) -2-bromobutane).
Extraction and presentation
2-bromobutane can be obtained by reacting 1-butene, 2-butene or 2-butanol with hydrogen bromide.
2-bromobutane is used in the manufacture of drugs and fragrances (to introduce the butyl group).
The vapors of 2-bromobutane can form an explosive mixture with air (flash point 21 ° C, ignition temperature 265 ° C).
- ↑ data sheet 2-bromobutane at Merck, accessed July 9, 2010.
- ↑ 3,03,1data sheet 2-bromobutane at Sigma-Aldrich, accessed March 20, 2011.
- ↑ Since December 1, 2012, only GHS hazardous substance labeling has been permitted for substances. Until June 1, 2015, the R-phrases of this substance can still be used to classify preparations, after which the EU hazardous substance labeling is of purely historical interest.
- ^ Francis A. Carey; Organic Chemistry, pp.215, p.275; ISBN 0-07-290501-8
- Where do you live in Jaipur
- How do I activate my energy chakras
- What happens if a landlord breaches the contract
- Are NLP practitioners therapists or psychologists
- Who really killed Lord Eddard Stark?
- Affects the quantum decoherence of quantum computers
- What do you think about LLB
- Where does Jakarta's soil of society live?
- How would someone be melodramatic
- Gabapentin makes you sleepy
- Why is Bollywood against development in India
- What is cerrno in C.
- Absent people could one day develop crows
- Is lithium more reactive than potassium
- How can we get crowdfunding
- Why should you use Google+ over Facebook
- Is Java free software
- Is canned fruit healthy?
- Can app development become a tech startup?
- Why is Mahatma Gandhi on our banknotes
- Have languages other than English in italics
- What takes away cancer
- What is the IUPAC name for Me3CCOOH
- What is the nationality of the Kardashians