What is the conclusion of disaster management
Disaster Medicine and Disaster Management
03/01/2013 | Concepts - Quality Management | Edition 2/2013
Positioning for Germany
- Emergency + Rescue Medicine> Issue 2/2013
- Dr. T. Braun, C. Frank
For your success in clinic and practice - the best help in your daily work as a medical professional
With e.Med Interdisciplinary you get access to all CME training courses and specialist journals on SpringerMedizin.de.
You can test e.Med Interdisciplinary for 14 days free of charge (no print magazine included). The test expires automatically and informally. It can only be tested once.
Emergency + rescue medicine
Practice-oriented key topics for the optimal treatment of emergency patients, interdisciplinary approaches and concepts as well as practical overviews, case reports, guidelines and recommendations
e.Dent - the online subscription for dentists
With e.Dent you get access to all dental training courses and our dental and selected medical journals.
With e.Med AINS you get access to CME training courses in the AINS subject, the premium content of the AINS journals, including a printed AINS journal of your choice.
- Disaster Medicine and Disaster Management
Positioning for Germany
- Dr. T. Braun
- Publication date
I would like to test the next 3 issues for free.
If I like the magazine, I will receive the trial issues after receiving it Emergency + rescue medicine 8x per year for a total of € 220.00 in Germany (subscription price € 189.00 plus shipping costs € 31.00) or € 238.00 abroad (subscription price € 189.00 plus shipping costs € 49.00).
This corresponds to a total monthly price of € 18.33 in Germany and € 19.83 abroad.
If I am not convinced by this magazine, I will inform the reader service no later than 14 days after receiving the 3rd sample issue.
All prices quoted include German statutory VAT. In EU countries the respective statutory value added tax applies. This can lead to price deviations for orders from abroad.
Billing takes place once a year at the beginning of the reference period by invoice.
The minimum term of this subscription is one year. The subscription is automatically renewed annually for another year if it is not canceled no later than 30 days before the end of the contract period. The termination must be in writing to the reader service. The statutory right to liability for defects applies.
Springer Nature Customer Service Center
Tel. 06221 345-4303 / Fax: 06221 345-4229
Email: [email protected]
The free trial subscription expires automatically and informally after 14 days. This subscription can only be tested once.
You can test e.Med AINS for 14 days free of charge (no print magazine included). The test expires automatically and informally. It can only be tested once.
New in the AINS department
Order our free newsletter Update AINS and stay well informed - conveniently by email.
- Where's the hottest place on Maui
- How do I fix cork floors
- What is the name of this actress 1
- Is Days Gone worth buying
- How is Stripe connected to Apple Pay
- Why do we still have slaves
- What are forex brokers
- There are blind spots in aviation
- How does method override work in Java
- What is the best shield for battle
- Can I open a DMAT account online?
- How amoral is the Trump administration
- Can you heal a pinched nerve
- How do you learn to dance merengue
- What's the point of being imprisoned?
- Which is the best superbike in India
- Is a narcissist threatened by his partner
- How do Russian warships cross Turkey?
- Should an entrepreneur delegate everything
- What are the introductions to HTML
- Pineapple is rich in uric acid
- Is homeopathy the best form of treatment
- How do I change my screen resolution
- Can pain really be a feeling?
- What can we learn from Anonymous 2
- Why did you want more children
- How can water be used to generate energy
- Reverses onion juice to premature gray hair
- Why didn't anyone need laptops?
- Can I downgrade my iOS without iTunes?
- Who discovered okapis?
- Masturbation causes hair loss 2
- Are there still undiscovered Mayan ruins
- Is Shayari a relevant page for Shayaris