Why can't I get a tampon
Pain when inserting a tampon - reasons why you and your tampon do not swim on the red wave
It pricks and tweaks - the tampon won't go in properly and may even cause pain. Whether you are a tampon beginner or not, you are not alone with this problem. If you experience pain when inserting the tampon, there can be several reasons for it.
Did you choose the wrong pad size?
Problems with insertion?
Did you change your tampons too often?
Does using a tampon hurt?
Tampon pain? Basically, the use of a tampon shouldn't cause pain. Never ever. In the best case scenario, the tampon really slips in. Positioned in the right place, you won't even notice it when you wear it.
1. Did you choose the wrong pad size?
The size of the tampon is like Tinder: Even if the dimensions are often given, it is still far from a match! That's why it's called: try it out!
- Tampon Mini: In the smallest case, you have regular toilet dates and frequent changes.
- Tampon Super: If it's a size too big for you, things can get more complicated ...
Ok and now, no more ambiguity ... The pain of tampon insertion can really come from using the wrong size tampon. Because if things are going really well, normal or super might be suitable, but at the beginning and at the end of the bleeding you should perhaps switch to a smaller tampon size. Because just as the amount of bleeding varies, you should also use tampons of different sizes.
The solution for the right tampon sizes:
We know the pain (literally) and therefore have the solution: In our online shop you can put together your tampon box in an individual size mix (and change it at any time). For example, you can buy 1/3 mini tampons for beginning and end and 2/3 regular tampons.
Put your tampon mix together here
2. Tampon insertion made easy
Perhaps your introductory technique is not yet fully developed and you lack a certain instinct. Here you can find out what you should definitely pay attention to when you use a tampon for the first time.
Here again a short tampon instruction
- Choose the smallest possible size tampon for your blood flow
- Remove your compostable (or old-school: plastic) film
- Unfold the return ribbon
- Find a comfortable and relaxed position
- Hold the tampon between your thumb, middle and forefinger
- Open the labia with your thumb and middle finger
- RELAXED!! To let. Ommm.
- Control the tampon with the index finger and guide it towards the center of the body until the index finger is covered
- Enjoy the freedom and the healthy feeling of our organic tampons! 😉
You followed the tampon instructions exactly and demonstrated real skills. But despite precise aiming and changing position, you still feel pain when inserting it, this could be because:
3. Tampons changed too often
No panic on the tampon front - you don't have to change your tampon every hour. Depending on the strength of your menstrual period, you can wear it for six hours. However, longer is not recommended, as this increases the risk of TSS. At the beginning of your period, when your bleeding is heavier, you can change it earlier. Just pull gently on the return ribbon.
If the tampon moves when you pull it gently, it's time to say goodbye. If this is not the case, you will probably have to get along for a while. If the tampon isn't completely soaked, it won't slide as well. This can then lead to an uncomfortable feeling or pain. So trust your organic tampon, because it sucks thoroughly.
4. Your vagina just says no - vaginismus
You tried everything. Your tampon just won't go in and the attempts are causing a lot of pain? Then you should think about a visit to the doctor. One possible cause for this could be Vaginismus be. If you suffer from vaginismus, your vaginal and pelvic muscles involuntarily cramp up. This can make the insertion of a finger or a tampon painful or even impossible. But don't worry, you can treat the convulsive vaginal reaction through targeted therapy.
Tampon alternative for vaginismus:Should it really be the case with you - no worries. Instead of tampons, you can just use sanitary towels or panty algae. Pay attention to organic cotton as much as possible - we deliver the certified fabric to you here.
How much has this article helped you?
- What is the police check for the passport
- Why was steel invented
- Who are Palantir's commercial customers
- What alcohol is haram in Islam
- Dogs feel love and hate
- How does courage develop as a quality
- What is a distributed systems engineer
- What is 12 divided by 10
- What is considered biohazardous medical waste
- How could I develop my writing skills
- Can i use toothpaste?
- The Clintons stole money from Haiti
- How to cut wood
- When will China be treated with nuclear weapons?
- What do entrepreneurs contribute to society?
- How do I write a simple keylogger
- What is an alto tenor
- What is pm modis email ID 1
- Who is Scientology for Recruiting?
- What is T mobile Tuesdays
- Why are Americans no longer questioning media propaganda?
- What does Driver Partner mean in Uber
- What is a RAC on Indian Railway
- Is the version important when learning PHP