How do you prepare for rafting
What is extreme sports?
Many would like to experience an adventure in sports. That's why they choose extreme sports(extreme sports).
Extreme sports are generally understood to mean all sports that involve particular dangers. You probably know most of them:
Image: Shutterstock.com (Skydiving photo)
Do or go?
|kick boxing||backcountry skiing|
Image: fotolia.com (VILevi)
Talk about extreme sports
What do you think about ...?
Have you ever tried ...?
Where / When did you try ...?
What was it like?
I think it's ...
I haven’t tried ..., but I’d like to try it.
It must be wonderful to ...
I would love to ...
My dream would be to ...
I think it would be awful to ...
I would never ...
|sport can be||a person can be|
|dangerous||nervous, frightened, worried|
|fantastic, great, fun, wonderful||happy, proud|
|thrilling (exciting), challenging (challenging)|
A sport can be:
A person can be:
kapiert.decan do more:
- interactive exercises
- individual classwork trainer
- Learning manager
Important information about extreme sports
Many extreme sports are individual sports (individual sports). But there are also team sports (team sports), for example whitewater rafting.
Extreme sports require a lot of effort. The athletes have to train a lot (train) to keep their condition. Most importantly, when doing extreme sports, the instructions (instructions) of the teacher (instructor) to follow and adhere to the safety measures (safety precautions) to keep. So you can really enjoy this adventure and don't take any risks (take a risk).
Safety tips (safety tips)
- Be in proper physical condition.
- Wear appropriate protective gear.
- Know how to use the equipment properly.
- Always warm up before doing any sport.
- Make sure to drink enough.
- Avoid playing when tired or in pain.
- Avoid eating a large meal shortly before doing sport.
individual sports ↔ team sports
to train: work out
safety tips, safety precautions
to take a risk: to take a risk physical condition: physical state
to warm up: warm up
to make sure: make sure, pay attention
to avoid: avoid
Extreme Sports and the Environment
Most extreme sports take place outside (outdoors) instead of: in nature (abseiling), or in the city (parkour). Some sports are also indoors (indoors) operated (indoor skydiving).
But extreme sports are actually environmentally friendly (environmentally friendly)?
Sports can …
- change the countryside.
- scare off wild animals.
- start avalanches.
- destroy plants.
environmentally friendly: environmentally friendly
to scare off: scare away
to destroy: to destroy
- What kept you from Trump
- How was the Manhattan project kept secret?
- Why don't people like to eat meat
- Are lonely people more sensitive than others
- Have you ever thought of suicide
- Can a true narcissist become a Machiavellian
- Why are door opening pages so bad
- Why don't people forbid killing animals?
- What is productivity and productivity apps
- Is the gravitational mass proportional to the gravitational force
- How can I avoid clapping in movies
- How is the Venezuelan crypto currency Petro
- Is Amazon at a loss
- When do computer hardware prices fall?
- What are the characteristics of medical treatments
- Duplicates iTunes Match de uploaded tracks
- Which is the oldest temple in Bengaluru
- How many kilograms are in 205 pounds
- Can my dog ears corn dogs
- Who curses
- What are the benefits of cosmetic surgery
- Can I uninstall wampserver?
- Have car seats safety ratings
- Affects the quantum decoherence of quantum computers