What are the best quotes about Hitler
Quotes from Adolf Hitler
Adolf Hitler was a National Socialist politician of Austrian origin who was dictator of the German Reich from 1933 to 1945.
From July 1921 party chairman of the NSDAP, he tried to overthrow the Weimar Republic in November 1923 with a putsch from Munich. With his writing Mein Kampf he shaped the anti-Semitic and racist ideology of National Socialism.
Hitler was appointed German Chancellor by President Paul von Hindenburg on January 30, 1933. Within a few months, his regime eliminated pluralistic democracy, federalism and the rule of law with terror, emergency ordinances, conformity laws, and organization and party bans. Political opponents were imprisoned, tortured and murdered in concentration camps. In 1934, on the occasion of the "Röhm Putsch", Hitler had potential rivals murdered in his own ranks. He used Hindenburg's death on August 2, 1934 to combine the office of Reich President with that of Reich Chancellor, and since then has ruled as “Führer and Reich Chancellor.” From 1933 on, German Jews were increasingly marginalized and disenfranchised, especially by the Nuremberg Laws of September 1935 and the November pogroms 1938. With the orders to arm the Wehrmacht and the occupation of the Rhineland, Hitler broke the Versailles Treaty in 1936. National Socialist propaganda presented economic, social and foreign policy as successful and increased Hitler's popularity until 1939.
In 1938 he took over direct command of the Wehrmacht and enforced the annexation of Austria. With the "smashing of the rest of the Czech Republic" on March 15, 1939, he defied the Munich Agreement of September 30, 1938, which allowed him to annex the Sudetenland to the German Reich. With the attack on Poland on September 1, 1939, he triggered the Second World War in Europe. On July 31, 1940, he informed representatives of the Wehrmacht High Command of his decision to attack the Soviet Union. He had the war against the Soviet Union, which began on June 22, 1941, prepared and carried out under the code name "Operation Barbarossa" as a war of annihilation to conquer "Lebensraum in the East".
During the Second World War, the National Socialists and their accomplices committed numerous mass crimes and genocides. As early as the summer of 1939, Hitler gave instructions to prepare for “adult euthanasia”. Between September 1939 and August 1941, more than 70,000 mentally ill and mentally and physically handicapped people were systematically murdered in “Aktion T4”; in other forms of “euthanasia” at least 190,000 people were systematically murdered. Around 5.6 to 6.3 million Jews were murdered in the Holocaust and up to 500,000 Sinti and Roma in the Porajmos. Hitler authorized the most important steps in the murder of the Jews and was informed about the progress. His criminal policy led to millions of war dead and the destruction of large parts of Germany and Europe. Wikipedia
- Who would win Batman against Wonder Woman?
- What was the architecture of Pallavas
- What are Contingent Liabilities When Buying Home
- Eleanor Roosevelt had business
- Can you beat an egg
- What amount is kilograms per second
- Which is the largest universe
- Complaints stay with you forever
- What should a 150 pound deadlift be
- How secure is SDN Stack
- How do astronauts get air into space
- Nestle's Maggi was targeted
- How is time related to money?
- What is the best beat production program
- Is the game over for the west?
- Where are Kodiak Bears
- Why and how is there mathematics
- Tithes and offerings belong to Christianity
- What's the best Cheez It taste
- Which band sang the song Cry
- How to split payment on Etsy
- How can I creatively decorate a lampshade
- Who would win Hellboy or Buffy Summers?
- How many people can also become God