How do I build up my daughters' curiosity
Schwarzenegger daughter: I inherited curiosity from my mother
The eldest daughter of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver, Katherine Schwarzenegger (26), inherited curiosity from her mother according to her own assessment. "My mother is always talking to other people - strangers or people she knows," Schwarzenegger said Tuesday at an event in New York.
"I've always watched her and noticed how much information she gets when she just gets a coffee and speaks to the person behind her in the queue. She's always so curious and I definitely have that curiosity too."
Exhibition in the Big Apple
Katherine Schwarzenegger presented a photo exhibition in New York for which she traveled through the USA with a photographer on behalf of a fashion chain and interviewed 500 women. "This trip changed my life more than anything I've experienced before," said Schwarzenegger, who studied journalism and works as a blogger. "Social media are great, but ultimately also silly. Because there you can never really show what you see in real life and what you hear when you sit down with women."
Schwarzenegger's mother, Maria Shriver, comes from the Kennedy clan and is a well-known journalist in the United States. In 2011, Shriver separated from Arnold Schwarzenegger, the former bodybuilder and governor of California, after around 25 years of marriage. In addition to Katherine, the couple have three other children together.Leave a Comment
- Which artist sang the song Alone
- Was J R R Tolkien socially awkward
- Which Roman emperor banned the Olympic Games?
- Moana is more powerful than Elsa
- How popular is rap music in China
- What's the longest math formula you've memorized
- What is the common name of aminobenzene
- Is Honor 9X a 5G phone
- What everyday household items are good gifts
- How safe are liquid gas transporters
- How to split payment on Etsy
- How to download Tally Crack
- Why should we learn to read every day
- How do you pronounce Jiu Jitsu
- Why is Birthright Citizenship Good
- What's the point of being imprisoned?
- Can sandalwood close pores
- How safe is Gangtok Sikkim for tourists
- What does Texian mean
- Could you describe the word happy?
- What makes Savannah unique
- Actuarial can be good at trading
- Did man first breed plants or animals?
- What is a public idle
- What are some tips for driving on highways
- Is Joffrey Baratheon a child of Trump
- What does the SBI PO Mains mean
- When did China start censoring its press?
- Was Jesus born first or God
- Who is Israel's greatest general
- Are you for or against TPP
- How does the UN enforce international law
- Jersey is an independent country
- During Bharat Darshan, who bears the costs