What is the other name of Asterias
Hotel in general
Total number of rooms
Information for non-smokers and smokers
The staff speaks the following languages
The hotel in general
The 4-star Hotel Asterias Beach is located directly on Makronissos Beach, which is known for its fine white sand and crystal clear water. The hotel has already received the HolidayCheck Award three times, not least because renovation work is carried out every year. With several restaurants and bars, many leisure options and modern rooms, the hotel offers the best conditions for a successful holiday.
The location of the hotel
In a picturesque setting and adjacent to the St. Nikandros forest nature reserve, the hotel offers optimal conditions for your relaxation. Just a short walk from the hotel are various bars, restaurants, shops, ancient monuments and leisure options such as the WaterWorld water park and the vibrant harbor. A taxi ride of around 10 minutes will take you to several nightclubs where you can dance until dawn. The airport can be reached in around 45 minutes by car.
Room / accommodation in the hotel
The hotel has 288 air-conditioned guest rooms, which are divided into different categories and offer a lot of comfort: single or double rooms, family rooms and suites. There are also handicapped accessible rooms available. The highlights of the equipment include a balcony, desk, satellite TV, refrigerator, microwave and coffee and tea facilities. The bathrooms are equipped with a bathtub or shower, hairdryer and toiletries.
Gastronomy in the hotel
Choose your preferred type of catering, from breakfast to half-board to all-inclusive. Find variety in three restaurants: there is an Italian, one with seafood specialties and an international buffet. Different breakfast styles are also offered, including English, American or continental buffet. There are dishes for allergy sufferers, such as gluten-free and lactose-free food. The hotel also has three bars, one of which is located directly on the beach, and another on the roof terrace, where shishas are also offered.
Sport and entertainment
The wellness area includes a SPA, which offers massages and beauty treatments, and a sauna, steam bath, indoor pool and jacuzzi. You can relax on the adjoining dream beach or in one of several outdoor pools. The sports options are varied, in addition to the modern fitness center, table tennis, billiards, darts, tennis and beach volleyball are available. To keep the little ones entertained, there is a children's club, a playroom and a playground. The in-house disco opens its doors to adults in the evenings.
Other facilities and services
In this hotel you can use WiFi and parking for free. The reception is open around the clock. You will find a hairdresser, gift shop, kiosk and jeweler in the hotel. The service includes wake up service, laundry service, dry cleaning, ironing service and postal services. There is an information desk for excursions, some employees speak German. Airport transfers are available for a fee.
Most relevant reviews
- Hotel 5.6
- Room 5.4
- Sports & entertainment 5.3
More bad than right
I have no idea who is the all inclusive concept ...
Dream beach & great food
Check in and check out was quick and easy.
The room was clean and modern furnished with a great view of the sea (5th floor), the minibar was unfortunately not filled for the entire stay, shower could ...
Nice beach The pools were ok too
Eating was a disaster
Animation was as good as nonexistent and if something happened it wasn't for children or families.
Our room was very small for 4 people. From 7 days our room smelled of toilet.
Great hotel right on the sandy beach with top quality
Caribbean vacation in Cyprus
Very nice walks towards Nissi Beach.
- Hotels can use Airbnb
- Is creme de la mer a scam
- How do I fix cork floors
- Who is Mike Huckabee
- Why is my phone number blocked
- How do I practice Vipasna meditation
- How did Napoleon manage to invade Russia?
- Jeffree Star cosmetics are sold at Ulta
- What do you dislike about Pinterest
- What is Planet X or Planet Nine
- There are some popular sports in Germany
- Are the earth spirits demonic
- Why are you an Android iPhone user
- What makes Gordon Ramsay a unique chef
- What is the price of natural gas
- Why do American politicians promote fear
- How can I develop spiritually?
- Is light necessary in a fish aquarium
- What use is a complex airplane
- How many users does Kickstarter have
- Which is the oldest airport in India
- Minecraft is popular in India
- How do I find local photographers
- What was your craziest swing trade
- Can you heal a pinched nerve
- Cloudy nights are cooler than clear nights
- What do you use to paint kitchen cabinets
- How are interest-free mortgages drawn
- Can Xanax be taken with losartan
- Where does rice come from
- What is accent in linguistics
- What do old people think of plastic
- Phage could be used to treat acne
- When is it inappropriate to call 911?