What are my chances of getting pregnant?
Knowledge What is the risk of getting pregnant on fertile days?
The probability of getting pregnant on fertile days is at over 90% - if you do everything right. Whether “fertile” becomes “fertilized” depends on a number of factors. The most important thing, however, is to keep a close eye on the cycle. With diligent control of body temperature and cervical mucus, you can record your ovulation very precisely. The likelihood of pregnancy increases automatically from cycle to cycle. With a single cycle it is still around 40%, but after 3 cycles you will come to almost 70% and after 6 cycles over 80%. Because age and lifestyle factors also have to be taken into account here, 12 cycles are the rule of thumb for a high chance of baby happiness!
The more sex, the more likely it is to get pregnant?
But on the contrary! Too much sex reduces the number of sperm cells per ejaculation. Of course, it can also work with fewer sperm, but permanent sex is not beneficial - at least for family planning. Even more important than the number of sperm cells is their survival time. Very short-lived sperm have practically no chance if the cervical mucus does not just happen to reach its peak - and with it the woman ovulates! By the way, you shouldn't have sex during the hypothetical ovulation, but also 1-2 days beforehand. In general, sperm survive significantly longer than egg cells. So here is the time to reload!
This is how you can recognize your ovulation:
- Temperature drop: Around ovulation, there is a slight drop in body temperature due to the changed hormonal situation. Guide value: approx. - 0.2-0.5 degrees. It is best to measure in the morning before getting up!
- Glassy cervical mucus: An increased discharge of clear cervical mucus means that the uterine lining is very permeable. It is now easier for the sperm to get to the egg cell.
Source: Raith-Paula et al., Natural Family Planning Today (2013)
- Professional photos are always edited
- What is life in management
- What European foods do the Japanese enjoy?
- Are Sophie and Maisie a couple
- The Montreal Jazz Festival is free
- When do you use social media
- Who are Pattars
- How are toilets made
- How do I hire high quality content writers
- How do you say miracle in French?
- What are the best stocks for tomorrow
- Are you often stranded
- What is hell describe as
- Is hand disinfectant water-soluble
- Quantum computers mean smaller computers
- Will AI overtake humanity in 2045?
- What do you know about Vaikuntha
- What is just SP or math
- What does food ate
- What is T mobile Tuesdays
- How many bots are required in RPA
- What types of centrifugal force are there
- Should I ever have a cheating meal
- Can a notary certify a photocopy of documents