Spy on Facebook users
How to stop spying on Facebook
Apps from Facebook friends are often more curious than you might think and spy on data even without your permission. With this step you avoid that.
Friends can read everything from your profile.
Facebook apps are sometimes very curious. This of course applies to the apps that you use yourself. But that's even more true of your friends' apps. While with your own apps you can check what the tools get to see from you during the installation, you only have an indirect influence on the app rights of your friends.
To control your own apps: Log into Facebook and then click on the gear icon in the upper right corner and then on "Account Settings> Apps". Here you can see all apps that you yourself have granted access to your Facebook account and thus to your data. With the "X" at the end of each line you can delete an app completely, with "Edit" you can view and restrict the rights of the app.
Introduced the new Facebook privacy
How to control your friends' app rights: At the end of the list with your own apps (see above) follows the section “Applications used by other users”. If you want to be as restrictive as possible, remove all ticks and click on "Save changes".
If you use Facebook primarily on your smartphone or tablet, you can find the settings by tapping the menu icon in the top left (three horizontal lines) and then "Applications".
- How does sociology benefit from political science
- Why do people use discord
- What are my chances of getting pregnant?
- What are yoga techniques
- What is the anion for NaCl
- Curiosity can lead you to problems
- How many seasons of Supernatural are there
- What percentage of cryptocurrencies are fraud?
- How are snowstorms measured
- Why is real estate profitable
- How do I stop the AARP mail
- What is the philosophy of Parmenides
- Is it difficult to become an artist
- Keeps glass warm
- What is your opinion on Anthony Scaramucci
- Which plant stores food in the roots
- How many episodes will Boruto have
- Which states will Hurricane Florence affect?
- How do languages evolve?
- Nap for 3 hours normally
- Can aerobics help with depression
- Why do we measure development
- Programming should be a major hobby of the programmer
- Can a man do supernatural things