Why are Royal Enfield bikes so heavy
Royal Enfield Himalayan
No way is too difficult ...
The Royal Enfield Himalayan combines 60 years of Himalayan experience with a completely new design and the new LS 410 engine. It paves the way for pure, non-extreme and affordable adventure tours. Equipped with strong off-road capabilities, it masters pothole slopes just as brilliantly as it does mountain stretches.
Built on a stable double loop pipe frame and developed by Harris Performance, the Himalayan is as stable as it is agile. A strong rear suspension with a mono shock absorber allows greater suspension travel and provides a pleasant driving experience regardless of the road conditions. With a ground clearance of 220 mm, the Himalayan literally devours uneven ground - whether in the Himalayas, in stony river beds or when crossing rivers. The coordinated wheel sizes ensure the best controllability on rocky and furrowed surfaces.
The Himalayan is powered by the new, long-stroke LS 410 engine, which is the first member of a completely new engine family with an overhead camshaft. The new engine delivers high torque and sufficient power even at low revs. This enables smooth driving at low speed in high gears, easy negotiation of inclines and easy maneuverability in city traffic. Modern design and modern materials result in high efficiency and low maintenance.
The Himalayan is naturally suitable for tours. A 15 liter tank enables a decent range. Luggage mounting points for hard cases, bags and canisters were part of the design process from the start. A simple instrument cluster provides information on speed, direction, ambient temperature, travel time, service intervals and distances covered. Most importantly: an ergonomic relationship between footrests, handlebars and seat height ensures a comfortable, upright driver position, which is necessary on long journeys. An easily accessible seat height of 800 mm ensures an optimal center of gravity and easy support on the floor. The Royal Enfield Himalayan comes with dual-purpose tires that ensure performance and secure grip in all conditions. In addition, the brake discs (300 mm diameter at the front and 240 mm at the rear) together with the double-channel ABS enable easy and optimally controllable braking.
In the established culture of recreational driving in Europe, the Himalayan is the perfect motorcycle that is suitable for longer distances on rough surfaces and at the same time for fast maneuvers in city traffic. In terms of functionality, the Himalayan, with its unobtrusive, spartan design, flat torque curve and long suspension travel and affordability, is an extremely versatile motorcycle that is the best choice for long distances as well as for the urban jungle.
- 4-stroke, one overhead camshaft
- electronic injection
- 411 cc 1 cylinder
- 25 hp @ 6500 rpm, 32 Nm @ 4000 rpm
- Double loop tubular frame
- Front suspension: 41 mm telescopic suspension fork, 200 mm travel
- Rear suspension: Monoshock with deflection
- Front brakes: 300 mm disc brake with 2-piston brake caliper
- Rear brake: disc brake 240 mm
- Front tires: 90 / 90-21
- Rear tires: 120 / 90-17
Accessories & accessories
- What makes a jazz song jazz
- You can make buttercream in advance
- How were trading posts defended from pirates
- What should be the ideal meta description
- How can Excel be used in business life
- What is a high quality customer
- What is the function of the cPanel software
- How many nuclear weapons does Israel have
- Makes bad music to Paul McCartney
- What if Midoriya Izuku were a girl
- Which country is ruled by an autocratic government?
- When is a 9V battery empty?
- Who has dyslexia and knows another language?
- Who are the best esports players
- What I need to know before DBMS
- What does congratulations mean?
- Why are people in fb
- Which Executive MBA course should I take?
- What is the difference between supplication
- Which area is it about coding and graphic design
- Are radio signals actually time-traveling?
- Do you know someone named Dave
- How does it work to own an apartment
- Has Cabo Verde internet