How do we synthesize carbon-carbon bonds
to directory mode
Organometallic compounds 30 min.
This learning unit describes the synthesis, structure and reactions of organometallic compounds using the example of lithium, magnesium and Gilman reagents.
The Grignard reaction 20 min.
It is one of the classic organometallic reactions for building CC bonds in synthetic organic chemistry and, thanks to its wealth of variants, opens up the possibility of converting a large number of different functional groups into others - the Grignard reaction, which has not been used for over 100 years is to be imagined without the laboratories.
Palladium-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling and Related Reactions 15 minutes.
For the organic-synthetic chemist, reactions to build bonds between carbon atoms are an important tool of the trade. They allow him to assemble small molecules into large compounds, e.g. B. to synthesize new active ingredients or to produce naturally occurring substances in the laboratory. The particularly interesting C-C linkage reactions include the palladium-catalyzed cross-couplings and the Heck reaction, which in their many variants open up numerous new synthetic possibilities.
- What can we learn from Anonymous 2
- Made Gulp Grunt obsolete
- Should I stay with my fiancée?
- How is the placement in BMS you
- What are some of the best stranger chats
- What gas is known as town gas
- Why don't we like dissonance
- What was unusual about Beethoven's 9th Symphony
- The Greeks are the oldest European civilization
- How do I make the YouTube channel known
- Is Tumblr dead as of 2017
- Can I cut overgrown tomato plants
- Why do some people dream a lot
- Support white Americans Donald Trump
- What if I kill myself
- Is Hecate the same as Anahit
- What are some controversies surrounding Led Zeppelin
- How do you keep the focus every day
- Are hashtags still relevant in 2019 3
- What is the Turing Test
- Why is their potential so much wasted
- Institutional investors use binary options
- Why is Jerusalem called the Holy Land?
- What does Moenia mean in Latin
- Are conditioners good for the hair?
- What are the merits of the internet
- Why does Antarctica have no wetlands
- What is the legacy of Arsene Wenger
- What do you add to your steak
- Why is my kitten licking my mouth
- What are some pointers to time travel
- How is fox hunting good
- How can Indians be united
- What is the functional group in CH2TsCH2OH