Why do cats vomit hairballs
How do I recognize Trichobezoar in cats?
As soon as you notice a decrease in food and water consumption in your cat, it shows a clearly weakened general condition or has pain when palpating its abdomen, you should consult a veterinarian immediately. It is also advisable to telephone the veterinarian beforehand about the imminent visit so that he can prepare everything necessary for an emergency situation.
In order to diagnose an acute change in the position of the gastrointestinal tract caused by the hairball in the cat, the vet scans the abdominal region during the circulatory stabilization measures. If the cat reacts painfully and the abdominal wall is very tense, this is a sign that something is happening in the abdomen.
Changes in the position of the gastrointestinal tract include in particular:
- A torsion of the stomach (torsio ventriculi) with inflation (tympany)
- An incomplete or complete intestinal obstruction (ileus)
Using imaging methods such as X-rays, the veterinarian is also able to take a closer look at the organs of the abdominal cavity. Administration of contrast media can also rule out an intestinal obstruction.
Often, if Trichobezoar is suspected, blood is also taken from the cat, as, for example, an increased lactate value is a sign of a change in the position of the gastrointestinal tract.
- How can I hack a Verizon tablet?
- What does a due diligence analyst do
- Why are there no scientists in Ayurveda?
- Can we wirelessly connect laptop to laptop?
- Can we buy a hunting rifle
- Which place begins with the letter G.
- What is meant by transistor
- How to learn screenwriting online
- What is Apache Server Port 80
- Do you know someone named Dave
- What is the best photo editing company
- Are iBooks better than traditional books
- Do I need a new power supply
- What does heaven contain
- Why should we create something new?
- Can the turbocharger be repaired
- How are people justified by law
- How is wind a symbolic poem
- Nature care or both
- How can the cervix be damaged?
- What is the color of apple
- How are flip flops and sandals different?
- Which car company disappointed you
- What is Aggressive End-of-Life Care