Who is English 2
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
You can also electronically fill out and submit the model cancellation form or another clear declaration on our website under / cancellation. If you make use of this option, we will send you a confirmation of receipt of such a revocation immediately (e.g. by email). To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from day 2 on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
The following form can be used to declare the revocation, but it is not mandatory:
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- I / we hereby revoke () that of me / us () concluded contract for the purchase of the following
- Were () / the provision of the following service ()
- Ordered on ()/received at ()
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
- Is Alaska an independent country
- Which is the safest programming language
- Did your dream ever foretell the future?
- What are some benefits of solar energy
- How are we likely to cure Alzheimer's
- Which is better Tableau or Seaborn Matplotlib
- How many frac19 cups in 2 cups
- Should have good steak sauce on it
- Is canned fruit healthy?
- How does drug metabolism work
- How do I download flac audio
- How was Mandela affected by apartheid
- How do you get famous when you are 18?
- Who is your favorite solo singer
- How does lifestyle affect your periods
- Who was Sehmat Khan
- How powerful were the Rocks Pirates
- What are good alternatives to Expensify
- How do you wash your bike
- Will IPL exist in five years
- Shouts Trump power
- What are some free tools like grammar
- What is it like to play with Messi
- Which phone do you use 1