What is internet rule 34
Meaning: Internet memes and expressions of the zeitgeist. Rule 34 says that there is a pornographic variant of everything that exists - with no exceptions! This means that there is a version of series, cartoon characters, film characters, politicians and all other possible characters that depicts them sexually or pornographically, or shows how they are sexually active.
Rule 34 applies to porn directors, hentai, fanart, and fanfiction. Directors make porn based on popular series. For example, there is a porn version of Game of Thrones. Fans draw or animate characters from their favorite series in pornographic scenes.
Rule 34, "If It Exists, There Is Pornography Of It - Without Exceptions" is a translation from the English language. The original formulation is: "If it exists, there is porn of it - no exceptions".
Rule 34 is said to have been written in 2003. The then 16-year-old British student Peter Morley-Souter received an email with a picture of the children's comic heroes Calvin and Hobbes having intercourse with the mother of the characters. He responded with a countersignature. This webcomic featured a shocked person sitting in front of a PC monitor and saying "Calvin and Hobbes?" says. The title of the comic was: “Rule # 34 There is Porn of it. No exceptions. " and “The internet, raping your childhood since 1996”. The comic was published in 2004 on the Zoom-Out website.
In 2006, “Rule 34” was entered in the well-known “Urban Dictionary” and presented as a generally recognized rule. Later that year the rule was entered in the Encyclopedia Dramatica.
In 2009, the Daily Telegraph listed Rule 34 as one of the ten most important Internet rules.
Several variants and additions to rule 34 have emerged over time.
- Rule 34: “There is pornography on that!”
- Rule 34: "If something exists, there is pornography of it."
- Rule 34: "If something exists, there is internet pornography of it."
- Rule 34: "Everything you can imagine exists as (Internet) pornography."
- Rule 34: "If pornography does not exist, create or upload it."
- Rule 34: “If it exists, then there is pornography of it. If not, it will be created. "
- Rule 34 A - (also called Rule 35) - If no pornography [on a specific topic] can be found, it will be created.
- Rule 34 B - Any medium, any subject, any idea, any way of presenting something will be used to create and distribute pornography. (e.g. VR pornography, flash pornography, Game of Thrones pornography)
- Rule 34 C - If no pornography can be found of something, it must be created by the searcher.
- Rule 34 D - Everyone can find something exciting or pornographic on the Internet.
- Rule 34 E - Pornographic material based on a series or show is officially considered a supplement to it.
- Rule 34 G - The Google images search lists pornographic content for all keywords if you scroll down long enough.
- Rule 34 H - The more innocent and pure something is, the more pornography it creates.
- Rule 34 I - Everyone Will See Pornography in Their Lifetime.
- Rule 34 J - The only exception to rule 34 is rule 34 itself.
- Rule 34 Halloween Costume - There is a sexy variant of every Halloween costume. (Sexy Grinch)
- Rule 63 - Each character from a series or show has its male or female counterpart drawn. (e.g. female homer)
- Rule 34 - If something exists, there is also an app for it. (Rule 34 A or Rule 35 - If this app does not yet exist, it will be programmed.)
- Rule 34 - If something exists, there is a YouTube video about it. (Rule 34 A or Rule 35 - If this video does not yet exist, it will be shot.)
- Rule 34 - If something exists, there is Lego of it. (Rule 34 A or Rule 35 - If this Lego does not yet exist, a Lego set will be created.)
- Rule 34 - If Something Exists There Is Tutorial Video About It. (Rule 34 A or Rule 35 - If this tutorial does not yet exist, it will be rotated.)
- Rule 34 - If Something Exists, There Is A Video Parody Of It. (Rule 34 A or Rule 35 - If this parody does not yet exist, it will be rotated.)
- Rule 34 - If something exists, there is a dubstep remix of it. (Rule 34 A or Rule 35 - If this remix does not yet exist, it will be mixed.)
Back to the previous page | Category: Internet language, web jargon and social media
- Which is preferable to Word or Docs
- What makes me original out of everyone
- What makes a chowder not a soup
- How does the capital get interest 1
- Which insect bothers you the most and why
- These were John McCain's last words on Trump
- How can I stop voluntary bruxism
- Which SQL does Redshift use
- What is the full form of UDDI
- What is activation in convolutional neural networks
- How can I learn on my cell phone
- How serious is ileus
- How do you write forty-seven thousand
- What are the 4 hidden disabilities
- Which generator generates voltage or current
- What are some sentence examples with Boomtown
- Charges Uber more for two passengers
- Is there really equal opportunity
- Can my dog ears corn dogs
- Who created Ultron
- What is the best chat room for a website
- Did Napoleon Bonaparte betray his wife
- Is empiricism deceptive
- Can people cheat their way to fame
- How do you say fire in Punjabi
- Why can't Japanese pronounce R.
- How to Download WhatsApp for Free
- Which single technology can Amazon fail?
- What makes RERA a pro-buyer act
- What are small businesses concerned about most?
- How fresh is Subway
- What is the difference between shaving and waxing
- How is the total enlargement calculated
- What is middleware in software development