Could you describe the word happy?
How are you feeling today? And how can you say that in English?
You probably already know that "happy" means happy and "sad" means sad. But how can you express that you are proud or excited, or disappointed or embarrassed?
Happy or sad?
I'm so happy!
You can express feelings with the verb feel (feel) or be (his) plus adjective describe:
- Sarahis very happy.
- Shefeelsgoodat her new school.
- She is glad that she found new friends.
kapiert.decan do more:
- interactive exercises
- individual classwork trainer
- Learning manager
Cry or smile?
- Peter cries because he is very sad.
- Tom hates cleaning his room.
- Mary loves her little dog.
- How do I stop panicking?
- Are the sides of Twix really different
- When can the police kill?
- Bed rest is best for back problems
- Happy to receive Christmas presents
- Who owns the mortgage certificate
- Should I wear these things in public?
- Why is it called port forwarding
- Can Smart Water Make You Sick
- Has India theater
- How do I get paid with infographics
- Why is eating outside so oily?
- Did Vikings ever defend
- Why shouldn't we spoil pets?
- What kind of a life do insects have
- How do heard toads behave
- Is banana flavor vegan 1
- What are inertia and non-inertia frames
- Are Simplilearn courses and vouchers trustworthy
- How is the Salzlandkreis in Germany
- What is the best tourism company
- Which martial art is the most powerful
- The Koch Brothers are psychopaths
- Locking up can affect your mental health