What is Pierogi
The Polish pierogi are somewhat reminiscent of Carinthian cheese noodles. They are a treat for all pasta lovers!
Rating: Ø 4.6 (2,970 votes)
Ingredients for 4 servings
Required kitchen utensils
60 min. Total time, 30 min. Preparation time, 30 min. Cooking & resting time
- For the filling: Peel the potatoes, cut in half and place in a saucepan full of water
- Salt the pot with the potatoes and place on the stove over a high flame until the water boils
- Reduce the heat a little and let the potatoes cook for about 15 minutes.
- Then take the pan off the stove, pour off the water and puree the soft-boiled potatoes.
- Add the cream cheese, stir in the mixture, season with salt and pepper
- For the pierogi: briefly heat the butter in a mug in the microwave
- Mix the wheat flour, potato flour and butter evenly
- Add the eggs and knead vigorously until the dough no longer sticks. If it does not yet have the desired elastic consistency, you can add a little water.
- Cut out the finished dough in a circle. A little tip: The best way to do this is with a glass or mug. The circle should be about 5 cm in diameter. to have
- Fill the pierogi: Simply put a spoonful of filling in the center of the circle and fold the pierogi in the middle. Press the edges into place with a fork.
- Fill a saucepan with water, add salt and bring to the boil on the stove.
- Put the pierogi in the pot with water and cook them until they float on the surface (about 5 minutes).
- Serving: Finely chop the onion and bacon.
- Fry both in a pan with a dash of oil.
- Serve the pierogi with the fried bacon and onions. - Good Appetite!
Tips on the recipe
If you have made too much pierogi, you will still taste delicious the next day if you briefly sear it in a pan with a dash of oil!
- How do you write your jokes
- Who chooses the director for a film
- What kind of instrument is a violin
- Is Python for freshmen
- SDN or NFV
- If x 73 37 what is x
- Koenig is satisfied
- Should I learn advanced math early on
- Who is the author of Hind Swaraj
- How do you see an autopsy
- What happened to the Uchiha Gunbai weapon
- How is SCR triggered
- Releases IBM Watson employees
- Can AC charge a DC battery
- Does YOU offer a BSc pass course
- What do you think of medical marijuana
- What are some amazing facts about reproduction
- What is a Levom tablet for
- Personal loans affect your tax return
- What does you mean?
- How do I fix cork floors
- Diet sodas are carcinogenic
- Are motorcycles dangerous in New York?
- Why does inhalation of water hurt