What happens when gods are forgotten
Deadlands: Noir - The Wrath of Forgotten Gods
Now there it is, my first One sheet Adventure. In the beginning I found it a little difficult when our editor-in-chief Roger asked me to write something on the subject of "Foreign Cultures". I wasn't sure where to start as my articles so far have been limited to reviews and articles on technical tools.
Fortunately, an instance from German television came to my aid here: a crime scene which played in Finland and which covered some elements of local mythology. Then I knew: a little adventure with a dash of foreign cultures - that's something.
But what culture should be part of the plot? Arabic culture as in Deadlands Classic: "Abracadabra“? I found that a bit clumsy, and unfortunately I have no idea about Arab culture.
But years ago I dealt with the Celtic and Germanic culture and read one or the other dark story there. So of course it made sense to orientate yourself towards it.
The setting Deadlands: Noir is of course ideal for such a small crime story with a slight horror impact. I think this genre in particular offers so many possibilities and I hope you like my modest addition. But enough of the preface, start your adventure! And if you still have time afterwards, I would of course be happy to receive your feedback. Do you want more of it? What did you like? And what not?
You can find my review of Deadlands: Noir here (click)
Update: In the comments there are already some interesting suggestions for changing and expanding the adventure.
I wish you much fun,
This article is part of the theme daysForeign cultures.Here is an overview: Click
Article image: Deadlands: Noir Kickstarter, Pinnacle Entertainment Group
- What are some unspoken rules of medicine
- What's hamming in software engineering problems
- How does the DEFLATE compression algorithm work
- Classical musicians live a long life
- What do leftists call African Americans
- How can you fix plastic and metal
- You can make millions in stocks
- How do antipsychotics change people's mind?
- Can make six colors of white light
- What is a fixed point in math
- What are monolithic eyes
- How do I get Moviebox on iPhone
- What is the GAM process in HCL
- How do certain stories go viral
- INS 471 is made from pork fat
- How can you make stew meat
- What is an i VTEC engine
- What was the second amendment based on?
- Is There Real Science Behind EFT
- How dangerous are sea snakes
- How much a back tattoo hurts
- What is the difference between semantics and syntax
- What's your favorite strategy for League of Legends
- How do you feel with your mother