How old is the Vampire Diaries show
That's why Nina Dobrev left "The Vampire Diaries"
Update from August 18, 2017
Without them, Stefan and Damon Salvatore would have been pretty bored in Mystic Falls: Nina Dobrev not only played Elena Gilbert in "The Vampire Diaries", but also her doppelganger Katherine Pierce, who is always responsible for a lot of intrigue and drama in the (not really ) idyllic town. After six seasons, however, the 28-year-old left the TV show to devote herself to other projects.
Even if her exit in 2015 surprised fans from all over the world, this was probably the plan from the start, as Nina Dobrev now revealed in an interview with the US edition of Harper's Bazaar. It has always been clear to her that she would not extend her contract after six years. "To know that I would leave the show scared me - but at the same time it pushed me," said the star of the series. "I needed that 'oh my god, what if I never get a job' feeling. It motivated me to work five times as hard," added Nina Dobrev.
Although she was no longer part of the cast in the seventh and final season, the actress returned to Mystic Falls one last time in the grand finale, to the delight of her fans.
News from January 27, 2017
"I know it's Thursday, but that's not a throwback Thursday # zurückamset #TVDforever," posted Nina Dobrev on Instagram, showing the cover of a "The Vampire Diaries" script. The actress secured over 1.6 million hearts with this Instagram post because everyone was just waiting for her to return to Mystic Falls as Elena Gilbert. In April 2015, she announced her resignation from the TV series on her Instagram account and caused worldwide consternation among "TVD" fans. She is now returning for the season finale and everyone is waiting eagerly to see in what form or condition Elena (and Damon too!) Will be waiting for us there. Producer Julie Plec lets one look deeply: "We are thrilled that we can end the show the way we always wanted - Nina came back to make it possible and to say goodbye." We will keep you up to date with further news about the new season.
Can you still remember the old episodes of the Vampire Diaries? Test your knowledge now in the GLAMOR TVD quiz!
January 27, 2017, 1:46 p.m.
- Who are the pretty K-pop groups
- Why is Damien Hirst rich
- How does a tool demagnetizer work
- What is the FTSE 100
- Is it really that bad to be bald?
- High blood pressure can cause burning feet
- Is chlorthalidone bad for your kidneys
- Appreciate art
- Programming works on a Mac
- Who designed the Pinterest app
- What causes undulate clouds
- Zero is the largest number
- Well worth IIT Roorkee Material Science
- Is nuclear fusion worth researching?
- Is the NDA exam in writing or online
- Why do dogs hate postmen
- What to take with marijuana to prevent drowsiness
- How are panadol and aspirin
- Presumptuous rich people make you sick
- Are OLED displays the future of televisions?
- Is mechatronics associated with machine learning
- I want a demo video now
- How can you mentally kill someone
- Can literature influence social movements