Are Aliens Real 21
New regulation: US intelligence agencies must disclose UFO knowledge
For years, conspiracy theorists and science fiction fans have speculated about what the US government knows about unidentified flying objects (UFOs). It was only in April 2020 that the Pentagon published videos of UFO sightings by the US military, fueling speculation about possible visits by aliens. Before long, the guesswork may be over! In less than six months, the US Navy, the Federal Police FBI and the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force, which was only founded in August 2020, have to disclose all of their knowledge on the subject of unidentified flying objects.
New provision approved with budget
So it calls for a new purpose. According to a media report, it was passed in the course of the budget signed by US President Donald Trump on December 28, 2020. This primarily regulates the distribution of aid funds amounting to 2.3 trillion US dollars (approx. 1.9 trillion euros) to cushion the economic and social consequences of the corona pandemic, but also includes the "Intelligence Authorization Act" for the fiscal year 2021. According to the report, it stipulates that the director of national intelligence and the US Secretary of Defense must submit comprehensive and open reports and analyzes of all UFO sightings to the US Congress within six months of the signing of the law.
Are UFOs a threat?
The aim of these reports is to be able to assess the processes for recording UFO sightings and to get a clear idea of the threat unidentified flying objects currently pose to the country. There is less fear of alien invasions. Rather, one suspects behind many sightings of human-controlled drones that hostile powers could use for espionage and possible attacks. However, former employees of a program led by the Pentagon to investigate UFO phenomena stated in 2017 that, from their point of view, there were solid indications of the existence of aliens. It remains to be seen what the upcoming report will actually reveal.
Do you like this article?
- What are the cons of summer
- Why is it only for Christians
- Why was haggis banned in the United States
- Who is stronger between Hanuman and Bishma
- Business Can I write this contract down
- Is there a chance to meet you
- What are the darkest truths about Christmas
- Skillshare is good for everything
- What does it mean to cut cracks
- How can I survive in Morocco
- Have languages other than English in italics
- Can education ever be abolished?
- Play casinos fairly
- Why does solid PCl5 exist as ionic
- Who are the best esports players
- Differential gene expression complex design not a replica
- Which states are comorbid with bipolar disorder?
- What is Ron Paul doing these days
- How can you dispute a medical bill
- What kind of instrument is a violin
- What are the disadvantages of e-bidding
- Can translucent teeth be repaired
- How are fMRI signals measured
- Lake Michigan has risen
- You can use Snapchat without taking photos
- What decides about the way we go
- What year was KFC opened?
- Which Cavas shopping bag should I buy
- What is Fayetteville AR known for
- Who sang the song The Fear in 2009
- Why is Assam a special state
- Did Snowden harm the US
- Are Simplilearn courses and vouchers trustworthy