How do you configure T Mobile MMS
How to configure your mobile phone for MMS
Take pictures and videos and send them via MMS
Photo: Telekom Anyone who wants to send messages via MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) needs certain access data from the respective network operator. The data are often preset by the manufacturer. If this is not the case, the first time the user logs into the network with a SIM card, he usually receives a configuration SMS from his cell phone provider, with which he can automatically take over the access data. Otherwise it is possible to enter the data manually into the mobile phone.
If the mobile network provider does not automatically send the configuration data or if the user has accidentally deleted the message, the mobile network provider offers the user the option of requesting this data SMS again via SMS or via the Internet.
Request configuration data via SMS
|T-Mobile:||Short message with the content "handytyp.modell # mms" (e.g. "Nokia.6600 # mms" for the Nokia 6600) to the speed dial number 2330|
|Vodafone:||Short message with the content "Mobile phone type MMS" (e.g. "7650 MMS" or "T300 MM MMS") to the speed dial 2255|
|o2:||Short message with empty content to speed dial 80100|
Request configuration data via the web
|T-Mobile:||Enter the mobile phone type and model in the T-Mobile configuration center and send the request. You will then receive your configuration data by SMS. The configuration is confirmed by pressing the OK button and the mobile phone configures itself automatically.|
|Vodafone:||You will find the so-called Vodafone-HandyKonfigurator on the Vodafone website in the Help & Support area. Here you log in with your phone number and Internet password for MeinVodafone. Then specify the type of mobile phone and request the MMS configuration as a data SMS.|
|o2:||You can enter your own phone number in the area under "Mobile phone settings". You will then receive the MMS configuration as a data SMS.|
|Enter your mobile phone number with area code in the help area for MMS from E-Plus or Base. Then select the type of mobile phone and request the MMS configuration as a data SMS.|
Once the user has made the configuration, he can send MMS messages to his own as well as to other mobile networks. Even abroad, whether on vacation or on a business trip, the user does not have to make any additional settings as long as he is logged into networks with which his provider has agreed an agreement on GPRS roaming.
MMS configuration at Telekom and Vodafone
|User name||t-mobile||not mandatory|
|MMS proxy address||172.028.023.131||139.007.029.017|
|MMS proxy port||8008||80|
|Status: April 2016|
MMS configuration for E-Plus / Base and o2
|User name||mms||not mandatory|
|MMS proxy address||212.023.097.153||220.127.116.11|
|MMS proxy port||5080||8080|
|Status: April 2016|
The MMS advisors at a glance
- How are indigenous peoples treated in Venezuela
- Which never allows changes
- What Are Some Good Books In Pharmacology
- How did Napoleon manage to invade Russia?
- How old should boys start hunting
- Are you desperate for love
- Does caffeine affect concentration
- Is Ramzan Kadyrov basically a bully?
- What does a boxelder bug look like
- How do I understand non-binary people
- How to say spawn in Swedish
- Can I start my own hedge fund?
- Do you poop a lot
- Is Irma Pince really Eileen Prince?
- Is Odin good or bad
- Are Boston Terriers bad dogs
- What is the best photo editing company
- Which organs does the hearing loss affect
- What was wrong with Walter White
- What a little thing can brighten your day
- The latest engine technologies will make engines smaller
- Which headphones are best for the Huawei P20
- How was David Bowie a cultural icon
- What's a second lieutenant
- Psychologists can be optimistic
- What is the story of Max Planck in brief
- How ETFs replicate hedge funds
- What are some urban legends from Turkey
- What is the program development cycle
- Can we say Merry Christmas?
- What is the direction of the time
- Which product produces the most waste
- What's the problem Tulsi Gabbard is running on