Why should one study python
Python course: Learn to program with Python for beginners and advanced learners
This Python tutorial is created as part of university courses and can be used here free of charge. Python is a programming language that is very suitable for beginners and beginners, which later also offers advanced and professionals everything they could wish for in programming. The course is an introduction and provides a good introduction. Current knowledge is conveyed - therefore we write our Python code with the current Python version 3.
just learn python by programming games
To make learning to program with Python even more fun, we will use various games to get to know the application of Python in the course and build up our knowledge as programmers. The basics are implemented directly in well-known games such as:
- Lottery simulator
- a chatbot
- Tic-Tac-Toe game
- Pong (so that even more movement comes into play)
- Bee Invaders (cool Space Invaders clone with honey)
- and much more
For this purpose, the procedure for learning programming is shown step by step in the course. Using example code, all commands are explained how to write programs with this knowledge. For example, how a sprite sheet with the individual movement stages becomes an animated player character - in this case a honey bee.
And the finished result (looks even better when implemented in Python + Pygame):
Python is future-oriented
Python has become a very popular programming language. Python can be used in more and more software programs and hardware - which makes Python even more interesting. The course also includes a detour to the single-board computer Raspberry Pi (Pi stands for Python interpreter).
Programming in Python can be done in the following forms:
- Functional programming
- Object-oriented programming (OOP)
- as well as aspect-oriented programming (AOP)
Python is a good programming language even for beginners who have not yet come into contact with programming and programming languages.
Python is called a scripting language - a created program is interpreted when it is started. Therefore you only get error messages if there are errors in the Python program. But more on that later. The language is very easy to learn and thanks to the (forced) clean creation of code, the language scores: It is easy to read and has a clear, short code. Therefore, Python is very easy to learn and ideal as an introduction to a programming language.
Have fun in this Python course.
Recommend • Social Bookmarks • Thank you
- What does it mean to accept changes
- Which book is best for traveling?
- How to become a GIF master
- What are the different mental behavioral disorders
- How are snowstorms measured
- Briefly about hip bones
- Is there anyone from Hyderabad
- What's your rating of Travelkhana
- What are the uses of radioactive decay
- Who is Jemaine Clement
- What is the capital of Liechtenstein
- Which flower is known as the divine flower
- Carthage was a plutocracy
- Why Disney singles out on copyright issues
- How not to lose hope
- How do I sexually attract a man
- Trump writes all of his tweets
- When was Atlantis found
- Who is playing FNAF
- The latest engine technologies will make engines smaller
- What are the application of magnetic force
- Drive trains all night in Japan
- Have someone test 150 Bajaj Avenger Street
- What did it cost in 1968
- What does the saying Oh Sugar mean
- Can fluoxetine and mirtazapine be taken at the same time
- Why does monochrome photography seem sophisticated
- What is your basic shopping list
- How good is the West Points football team
- Why don't we try to reach Mars
- When and by whom was France discovered
- What language was used to make Java
- Why is a man unsuccessful
- Have you ever had false memories