Powershell is a replacement for the command prompt
Windows 10 PowerShell: Automation and tuning with an integrated professional tool
With Windows 7, Microsoft delivered the efficiency machine PowerShell for the first time in an operating system version for users. In Windows 10, PowerShell is finally emancipating itself from the old command line of the command prompt (cmd.exe, command.com). With a cornucopia of commands and functions, it invites advanced Windows users in particular to operate Windows with direct commands. For power users and administrators, PowerShell has now literally led to a revival of script-based solutions.
Windows 10 includes PowerShell ISE (Integrated Scripting Environment), a powerful and extended command shell (surface, literally a shell). The PowerShell ISE (file powershell_ise.exe) is a summary and further development of the classic command line and the old Windows Scripting Host (WSH). It is now comfortably possible to create, edit, save and execute entire command scripts. This simplifies operation and command entry in a contemporary way.
You can call up "PowerShell ISE" with the new graphic interface directly from the Windows start menu by opening START and then following the alphabetically arranged list of folders and programs. At WINDOWS POWERSHELL> WINDOWS POWERSHELL ISE you will find what you are looking for in the context menu.
At first glance, PowerShell ISE offers a command line like the familiar command prompt. The PowerShell ISE can do much more, in particular, there are many operational options for directories and files, registry access and network management. After starting PowerShell, you can use a variety of commands with which, in principle, Windows can be completely controlled. A command is also called a commandlet or cmdlet.
- Crime scene investigators can be rich
- What's wrong with Cognizant
- What is round mate
- Can there be fish in the oceans of Europe?
- What are embedded real-time systems
- Which IIM has the hottest female students
- Runs off the dry jelly mixture
- What makes a great user experience
- What is the economic theory of imperialism
- What is the science behind moon landings
- How are records made?
- How is POS software different from ERP
- How can I hack a Verizon tablet?
- How do I publish my poems
- Who was your guardian angel
- How is juice concentrate made
- When will PageRank receive the next update?
- What should I know before visiting Rajasthan
- How reliable is Google Alerts
- How does Dribbble work as a company
- What are some free tools like grammar
- The Montreal Jazz Festival is free
- What is the Titan graphics database
- Are terrorists who deliberately kill civilians crazy