How do you analyze a customer
Customer analysisHow to properly analyze your customers
The typical characteristics for determining the customer structure can be divided into geographical, demographic, sociographic and psychographic characteristics. In addition, the information behavior, purchasing behavior and usage behavior of customers should also be considered.
State area, urban areas, residential areas, climate, city / country, ...
Age, gender, marital status, number of children, household size, ...
Income, purchasing power, level of education, occupation, ownership characteristics, ...
Motives, attitudes, expected benefits, personality traits, preferences, ...
Communication behavior, media use, ...
Brand choice, brand loyalty, price awareness, store choice, packaging preferences, value of the average purchase, frequency of new purchases, ...
Intensity, type, environment, recommendation behavior, ...
With the help of these criteria you can determine the structure of your typical customers fairly precisely. But don't forget - in addition to your typical customers - to make a comparison with your top customers, as they are responsible for a large part of your sales and may differ considerably from the typical customer.
- Why are most used car dealers shabby
- How does NORAD recognize nuclear missiles
- Is it worth it to be a neurologist
- Which spaceship designs are most realistic
- What are the best spiderman costume replicas
- What are the side effects of clonidine
- How can I look smart in college
- What is really important to be a legend
- How did Ted Bundy escape prison
- How can I implement OpenStack
- How do I navigate with the stars
- How can I survive life in Beirut
- Can happiness be created or influenced
- How to Buy Lyft Stock
- What is 11 22 33
- Why are death grips not praised
- Where will VR be in 5 years
- The hair loss of guinea pigs can be regrowed
- Should I see Gossip Girl
- Are flood insurance income taxable
- What is an address line
- How useful is the backlink for guest posts
- Why did you want more children
- How has the recession affected your life?