What is the Oracle Data Integrator
Oracle Data Integrator 12c: Integration and Administration
Oracle Data Integrator is a comprehensive data integration platform that covers all data integration requirements from high-volume, high-performance batch loads, to event-driven integration processes and SOA-enabled data services. Oracle Data Integrator's Extract, Load, Transform (E-LT) architecture leverages disparate RDBMS engines to process and transform the data - the approach that optimizes performance, scalability and lower overall solution costs.
Learn How To:
- Use Oracle Data Integrator to perform transformation of data among various platforms.
- Design ODI mappings, procedures, and packages to perform ELT data transformations.
- Administer ODI resources and set up security with ODI.
- Perform data integration and transformation among various platforms.
- Use the ODI graphical interface to define procedures, packages, and ELT jobs.
- Set up and maintain a secure, multi-user ODI environment.
- Implement changed data capture with ODI.
- Use ODI Web services and perform integration of ODI with SOA.
Benefits to You
Taking this course will teach you how to improve performance and reduce integration costs across your organization's heterogeneous systems. You'll be able to centralize data across databases using your new skills to perform data integration, design ODI mappings, and set up ODI security. In addition, Oracle Data Integrator can interact with the various tools of the Hadoop ecosystem (such as Hive, Hbase, HDFS, Oozie, etc), allowing administrators and data scientists to farm out map-reduce operations from established relational databases to Hadoop. They can also read back into the relational world the results of complex Big Data analysis for further processing.
Implement high-performance movement and transformation
Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to use Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12c to implement high-performance movement and transformation of data among various platforms. This course covers using ODI graphical user interfaces that enable users to access different ODI components and resources that form ODI infrastructure.
Using the graphical interfaces, you'll develop the knowledge to create and manage ODI repositories, which store configuration information about the IT infrastructure, the metadata for all applications, projects, models and other ODI artifacts.
ODI Topology, Models, Mappings, and Other Objects
Furthermore, you'll develop the ability to create the ODI Topology, organize ODI models and design ODI Mappings, procedures, packages and other objects. This course is based on Oracle Data Integrator 12c (12.2.1).
The latest release of Oracle Data Integrator supports storing ODI artifacts into source code management systems (such as Subversion.) This course teaches you how to integrate ODI with Subversion.
- Which concrete mix is best for driveways
- Reasons why you like or dislike India
- What is an OS image
- How do Russian warships cross Turkey?
- Why is modified IRR better than IRR
- What does DJ stand for in music?
- Where are most of the climate skeptics
- What is Planet X or Planet Nine
- What is self-compassion meditation
- How is our success sabotaging our life?
- Is Fattmerchant good for payment processing
- How do I read a science book
- Which National Lampoon movie was the best
- Who are the world experts on wolves
- How do I make a man
- Is Amazon even cheaper
- Why does society accept psychopaths
- How can I add wikitext to Confluence
- Are Learn To Learn courses effective
- What does a property manager do
- What is the IUPAC name for Me3CCOOH
- Why do we connect capacitors to batteries
- Should I take a night shift job
- You can check out Disney Plus