It is important to be socially accepted
Social personality type
Individuals who fall into the social personality type category are committed leaders, humanistic, responsible, and supportive. They use feelings, words, and ideas to work with people instead of doing physical activity. They enjoy closeness, exchange, groups, unstructured activities and responsibility.
The social personality type solves problems through empathy
These people are friendly and competent with words and solve problems with empathy. A social personality type likes to inform, help, train, develop and heal people in his work. Their empathy and sensitivity to emotional signals help them solve problems, sometimes before others are even aware of them. You can bring people together and generate positive energy for a good cause.
A social personality type focuses on people and their concerns
People and their concerns are at the center of a social personality type. These people are sensitized to people's moods and feelings and make friends easily. Sometimes you are so focused on people's concerns that everything else is ignored. A social personality type may seem impractical, especially for the realistic types. Take a free personality test to find out more about your work preferences and yours Test personality.
Possible occupations that fit a social personality type
Their job is often to work with, communicate with, and / or teach people. Often times, these professions focus on helping or serving others. Some of the professional fields that lead to one social personality type fit are:
Helping people, being subservient, being creative, creating and designing.
Helping people, being subservient, thereby organizing, arranging, proceeding precisely and reliably.
Helping people, being subservient, being entrepreneurial and influential in the process.
Helping people, being subservient, being researching, problem-solving and specialized.
Helping people, being subservient, working outdoors, handling animals, operating machines, working with your hands, traveling, working hard.
Find out more about your work preferences through a free personality test
Our Personality test is based on the Holland codes developed by psychologist John L. Holland. The social personality type is one of six personality types in this model. They can also have traits from other personality types. Find out more about your work preferences and personality type and take a free job test now based on the Holland Codes.
123test is an independent European company and your privacy is guaranteed. These tests are spot on!
- Are NLP practitioners therapists or psychologists
- Is the game over for the west?
- How did you teach your children confidence?
- What GPA do most MIT students do
- Which Abrahamic religion is the most violent
- How does a door closer work
- How can poor people buy a car
- Which martial art is the most powerful
- How can an artist stay motivated
- How does meditation affect psychopaths
- What is a famous actor
- How would you describe surrealism?
- When did you become a libertarian?
- What is SA Stream in KVPY
- Why did the European Enlightenment happen
- What are the Benefits of Covered California
- What does this regex S + S + do
- Why does artificial brown stain?
- Which sounds better Linux or Lunix
- What are the origins of chess
- Eating Indian salads
- What are the benefits of compliance
- What happened to Josef Mengele
- Which Java tips beginners mostly ignore