What is embedded
Part of speech: VerbConjugations:
- Present tense: I. embed; you embed; he she it embeds
- Simple past: I. embedded
- Participle II: embedded
- Subjunctive II: i embedded
- Imperative: singular embed!; Plural embeds!
- Auxiliary verb: to have
- embed | embed, simple past: embed | te | te, participle II: embed | embedded
- IPA: [ˈaɪ̯nˌbɛtn̩], simple past: [ˌbɛtətə ˈaɪ̯n], past participle: [ˈaɪ̯nɡəˌbɛtət]
- 1) insert something into something larger
- 2) Linguistics: insert one syntactic structure as part of another
- Derivation to beds with the derivative (derivative morpheme) a-
- 1) install, integrate
- 1) “The richly furnished volume not only presents the finds from the Roman camp and outpost, some of which have already been restored, but beds the finds also in the Roman-Germanic history of the turn of the ages a.“
- 2) In a main clause one can use term clauses embed and in this way generate complex sentences.
- 2) An embedding is a "[s] yntactical relation in which dependent sentences are related to superordinate sentences, the → matrix sentences, if the dependent sentence is a direct part of the matrix sentence in these"embedded«Is."
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The Hamburg Elbe island Wilhelmsburg lies embedded between the north and south of the Elbe. A district that has not yet lost its originality.“
NDR, September 17, 2018
„Hanover (www.rohstoffecheck.de) - Weizen MaTIF is still embedded in the overall downward trend, according to the analysts at NORD LB.“
rohstoffecheck.de, June 19, 2019
„Having strangers there spy code embedded the CSU has now taken its online shop offline. There is no connection with the election.“
heise online, October 16, 2018
„So you want to lie down to read, surrounded by and embedded in the sofa animals or animal sofas that only Heidelbach can devise and paint.“
young world, November 08, 2018
„Videos from the ZDF media library can now be viewed on third party websites embedded become. If you follow a few rules, you can run the content on your homepage in the ZDF player.“
digitalfernsehen.de, March 21, 2019
„The anti-Semitic abusive sculpture is allowed to stay at the Wittenberg Church. She is not offensive because she is in a memorial concept embedded is.“
TAZ, February 04, 2020
„A photographer fails with her copyright lawsuit against a website that has an Instagram post from the photographer embedded Has. That creates legal certainty.“
heise online, April 20, 2020
„The GroKo has agreed to help unaccompanied minors in Greek refugee camps. But that must be part of European action embedded be. In addition, there is a strict limit to who should be helped.“
n-tv.de, March 9, 2020
„Dense forests, green meadows, lots of water: Plau is beautiful embedded at the lake of the same name in Mecklenburg. An attractive destination for nature lovers and water sports enthusiasts.“
NDR, June 26, 2020
„Pure idyll surrounds the cultural therapeutic village of Melchiorsgrund, embedded between rolling hills near Hopfgarten.“
fuldainfo.de, September 15, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary that contain "embedded":
PHP:… PHP word meaning / definition: 1) server-side scripting language, is either embedded in HTML or called via the console. Origin of the term: Developed by Lerdorf in 1995, stood ...
Crystallite: ... a small, homogeneous crystal, which is often embedded in an amorphous or partially crystalline structure. Origin of the term: Derived from the noun crystal with the derivative ...
matita: ... Meaning of the word / definition: 1) a writing instrument with a graphite lead embedded in a wooden shaft 2) the pen Synonyms: 1) lapis (male) Superordinate terms: 1) ...
folder:… Files, documents and sub-folders can be stored. Folders are embedded in a directory structure 3) Person organizing mass events Origin of the term: ...
ledvina:… Dutině. - The kidney is a paired organ that is embedded under the spine in the abdominal cavity. Typical word combinations: 1) umělá ledvina - artificial…
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Embedded" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (22.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/einebettet/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "embedded" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
embedded (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ein | ge | bet | te | te Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
embedded (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ein | ge | bet | te | tem Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
embedded (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ein | ge | bet | te | ten Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
embedded (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ein | ge | bet | te | ter Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
embedded (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: ein | ge | bet | te | tes Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
conceited (German) Part of speech: adjective increases: positively conceited, comparative conceited, superlative conceited ...
conceited (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: ein | ge | bil | de | te Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
conceited (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ein | ge | bil | de | tem Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
imaginary (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ein | ge | bil | de | ten Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
- What can we learn from Hinduism
- Which application is best for GK GS
- Is an educational qualification overrated
- What is some happy, nervous music
- Why did you stop believing in extraterrestrials?
- How can I create an EWS certificate
- Who will win the 2014 World Cup
- What is a record for a domain
- Are kiwifruit and humans related
- What are some cultural taboos in Algeria
- How can American seniors immigrate to England
- Are metaphysical first principles universally true
- How long does a Zippo flint last?
- Why are people interested in Obama's religion?
- Which flags have the best hidden meanings
- Which party dominates South Florida and Miami
- Is hand disinfectant water-soluble
- How do I connect to Google Home
- What is the secret of successful dropshippers
- How to say marketing in Italian
- What are the eight things to feel
- What is the conclusion of disaster management
- What are the best games of 2019
- Is anonymously stronger than ISIS
- When bamboo turns yellow, it's dead
- How reliable is a new BMW 2019
- Can being a cashier make social anxiety worse?
- A hair transplant is possible
- Is golf a good practice?
- Why is Xanax so hard to stop
- What makes a toy educational
- What do you think about shooting heroin
- What are some sentence examples with Boomtown