How do we build executives
Learn to lead, reflect and implement
Exemplary reason for advice 1
A head of department in middle management faces pressure from his superiors and must meet the needs of his employees and customers as well as his own. Content-related inquiries flow in to him and the most diverse relationship dynamics in the organization should and want to be mastered by him. The available time always seems too short. The task focus, the perceived pressure and physical exhaustion increase.
Exemplary reason for advice 2
The restructuring to a matrix organization changes the cooperation between managers and employees. The executives are called upon to exert influence in work areas in which they do not fulfill a disciplinary superior function. To enforce decisions, professional arguments and personal authority as well as social competence are required.
The bad news is that, structurally, the “sandwich position” of middle management is just as inevitable as the associated requirement to “run” and “run after”. Material, time and relationship pressures are fixed components of everyday management that managers have to cope with. Dysfunctional coping strategies such as submission, heroization, perfectionism or laissez-faire often lead to health impairments for the manager and the employees who report to her, as well as to organizational conflicts.
Reflect on leadership
- Working together with managers, we develop strategies for dealing with uncertainty as well as options for action tailored to the personality of the respective manager.
- We support managers to cope with crises that push them to their limits and to use crisis experience as a resource for their further work.
- We offer managers space for creative strategy development and the preparation of meaningful decisions, beyond the practical pressure.
- We do not build castles in the air, but instead look for practicable options for action together with executives.
- The aim is to further develop leadership to the satisfaction of the manager and the satisfaction of the organization.
Successful leadership maintains a balance between factual and relationship orientation, is consistent and capable of conflict. We work on this with you in various advisory formats such as individual executive coaching or group coaching and executive workshops. In a personal preliminary talk, we will clarify which goals you are pursuing and how we can support you. The focus of the subsequent consultation is the dynamic between your individual management actions, the management processes in your team or your department and the management culture of your organization.
- What is a sum in math
- What is Management Information System Control
- What is the price of natural gas
- How are you going to symbolize the value
- What does FRC
- Does a purely digital Xbox make sense
- Are there genetic factors associated with crime?
- How is judo scored
- Should tattoos be illegal
- How did Google save your life
- What's your favorite song from each decade
- What is discrete math
- Why is the face beneficial to the skin?
- What is your experience with scammers
- What is CommonJS
- Which distributed database supports the JSON data type
- What's your most memorable mosh pit experience
- Can WhatsApp encryption be hacked
- What is a record for a domain
- How do I get better on drums
- My processor gets old for development
- A hot tempered person can be humble
- Who discovered okapis?
- The Talmud mentions Jesus