When was the NEET phase 2 test
NEET Score 2020 LIVE Updates: Candidates who score 50 percent or more are considered successful. However, places are offered in medical and dental colleges based on performance-based counseling
NEET result 2020 LATEST updates: Candidates who reach a percentile of 50 percent or more are considered successful. However, places are offered in medical and dental colleges based on performance-based counseling.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will also publish a cut-off list based on the NEET UG test conducted on September 13 and October 14.
Although the authorities have not confirmed the timing, the results will be announced on Friday at 4 p.m., according to some media reports.
This year, more than 14.37 lakh candidates have appeared for the NEET exam, which was conducted in accordance with strict COVID-19 guidelines.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will today announce the results of the 2020 National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) (Friday October 16) on its official website ntaneet.nic.in.
The Union Minister of Education, Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishak, also tweeted that the results will be announced on October 16, wishing all candidates the best of luck.
To check the result, students must enter their role number and date of birth in the format dd / mm / yyyy as shown on the ticket.
More than 14.37 lakh candidates showed up for the exam, which was conducted in accordance with strict guidelines issued by the government in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
A total of 15.97 lakh medical aspirants had signed up for NEET UG 2020, of which 85 to 90 percent appeared in the phase 1 exam conducted on September 13th.
The Phase 2 or the special NEET 2020 exam was conducted on October 14th for candidates who missed the medical entrance test or were stuck in security zones due to COVID-19.
According to Career 360The result of NEET 2020 for both phases will be published on the official website before 4 p.m.
13,67,032 students took the phase 1 exam, while 290 students took the entrance test in phase 2.
Before declaring the results, NTA will post the final NEET 2020 answer key for all question papers on its website. The final answer key is available in PDF format and candidates can compare their answers and make an estimate of their score.
Steps to review the NEET 2020 result:
Step 1: Visit the NTA NEET 2020 official website - ntaneet.nic.in.
Step 2: Tap on the link “NEET UG 2020 Result” on the homepage.
Step 3: Enter your exam roll number and date of birth and click "Submit"
Step 4: Your score, qualification status and overall India Rank (AIR) will be displayed on the page
Step 5: Review all the details carefully before saving and printing your NEET 2020 scorecard
Candidates belonging to the general category must score at least 50 percentage points to qualify for the exam. The limit for non-reserved PH students is 45 percent and for the categories SC, ST, OBC it is 40 percent.
NEET is conducted annually for admission to medical and related courses across the country. Based on the cutoff, students are admitted to 80,005 MBBS, 26,949 BDS, 52,720 AYUSH, and 525 BVSc and AH places in medical and dental colleges.
This year NEET grades are required for admission to 15 AIIMS and two JIPMER institutes.
Find the latest and upcoming tech gadgets online on Tech2 Gadgets. Receive technology news, gadgets reviews and ratings. Popular devices like laptop, tablet and mobile phone specifications, features, prices, comparison.
- Is it Safe to Reheat Chicken Biryani?
- Why doesn't life get better for me?
- Why are you shopping at Harrods
- How do you stop negative self-talk
- What happens when psychopaths get suspicious
- Has Marshall's drug test staff
- Is Joffrey Baratheon a child of Trump
- How do raccoons protect themselves
- Will Germany rise again militarily?
- What do Russians think of TATU
- Is a permanent 301 redirect
- Have you ever thought of suicide
- Can we really be on earth?
- Would you tell me a secret?
- How can i get hyperthymesia
- What is the process of online mentoring
- Think that PowerPoint presentations are out of date
- What happens if Ajit Pai is murdered
- How is life at TISS Guwahati
- How to say marketing in Italian
- Can military spouses get classroom assistance?
- Is Sangli a good place to stay
- How fast can a 401k payout be
- Why is pilaf called pilaf
- What software can solve mechanical vibration problems
- May cause panic attacks
- How is a dentist vegan friendly
- Have President Trump's bone spurs ever healed
- How can Indians be united
- Is Islam an antichrist
- Who is the Extinction Rebellion XR Group
- What are the best drag queen songs
- Which foreigners do you prefer and why
- Graphic novels promote illiteracy