Does caffeine affect concentration
: Coffee: good for concentration, bad for ...?
For some, coffee is a luxury item. You drink the cappuccino or the latte macchiato comfortably during a relaxed break. For the others, the morning pick-me-up is only the prerequisite for being able to start the day at all. And some people also need a regular caffeine shower at work on a regular basis.
Coffee originally comes from Ethiopia - and there are many legends about it: In the Kaffa region, shepherds are said to have observed how goats ate from a certain bush - and then were active all night. In addition, legends are told about how the idea ultimately came about to roast, grind, brew - and drink the seeds of the reddish fruits of the shrub in question. In any case, one thing is certain: Coffee was already known in Ethiopia in the 9th century - and was traded in the Arab world as early as the Middle Ages. He also reached Europe via various trade routes. The Ottomans also brought coffee culture to Central Europe during their conquests.
Coffee houses were initially considered wicked - in Europe, but also in the Islamic world. Various sultans imposed corresponding bans. In this country, too, one initially saw something disreputable in the enjoyment of coffee. For many, the infusion was considered a kind of drug. And to prove the toxicity, the Swedish King Gustav III. pardoned a prisoner sentenced to death - provided that the pardoned person had to drink coffee every day. Apparently that didn't do him any harm - on the contrary: legend has it that he survived the doctors and the king.
However, there are still voices today who say that coffee is unhealthy and even harmful to health. However, hardly anything holds up to a current scientific analysis:
- How is iron poisoning treated
- How did dingoes come to Australia
- Whose daughter is actress Jhanvi Kapoor
- Is it worth traveling to Podgorica Montenegro
- Are there mountains in Ohio
- Will we ever travel to other stars
- Why are plain white sneakers made?
- What is the Bermuda Triangle 24
- How do you configure T Mobile MMS
- What were the passport laws
- What do you think of J Cole
- Where on earth are there super volcanoes?
- What happens when banks have liquidity problems
- How does a plant lose water
- The first McDonalds is still there
- How much is too much kombucha
- Who sings the song Brain Damage
- How can we close our open pores?
- What are some beginners' NLP applications
- What are the adiabatic and polytropic processes
- Which made Donald Trump untrustworthy to others
- Who is your favorite Indian technologist YouTuber
- Why is my iPhone Maps not working
- What is Douglas Fraser famous for?
- What important things did the Sumerians invent
- Can aerobics help with depression
- How do you say maybe in Arabic
- What is the TCS share price
- Be able to share your dog's loyalty story
- What problems do property managers face
- What religion was before Budism
- Do you think love reigns
- What are the 10 Laws of Adulthood