Shakespeare had a mistress
London in the late 16th century. A captivating love drama takes place in secret at the court of Elizabeth I. A fascinating relationship full of passion, jealousy and fear of withdrawal, an almost unbelievable story, had it not been written by life itself. Your protagonist: none other than William Shakespeare, the greatest literary genius in world history. Hopelessly he succumbs to the seductive charms of a beautiful young woman, his dark lady, whom he sings about and reviles at the same time. When the boyfriend gets caught up in this femme fatale, a fateful love triangle begins ...
Who was the poet's mysterious lover and what did she look like? What became of the child that grew out of that liaison? The thrilling drama Shakespeare's Lover. The real story is based on the book "The Secret of Shakespeare's Dark Lady. Documentation of an Revelation", in which it is possible for the first time to reveal the identity of the Dark Lady. Critics, literary and cultural scholars expressed their enthusiasm.
Hildegard Hammerschmidt-Hummel taught English literature and cultural studies at the Universities of Marburg and Mainz. For three years she headed the cultural department at the German Consulate General in Toronto and was then senior research assistant and editor of the DFG and Mainz academy project "The Shakespeare Illustration" for many years. The author performed, inter alia. numerous work- and author-centered contributions to Shakespeare research.
- Has your school ever been in a movie
- How does social obligation affect the market mechanism?
- Is technology needed in real estate
- Cervical cancer is only caused by HPV
- Ticks die in cold weather
- How is parking in Juneau AK
- What's the best book on happiness
- How good is the Roku Stick
- Why are heart muscles not robust
- Which country is Shona speaking
- What is special about the Nissan Kicks
- How do I start with DotA
- When is it inappropriate to call 911?
- How are chatbots like Cleverbot programmed?
- How can Britain improve class mobility
- Has surpassed Stanford Havard
- Why do happy thoughts end in guilt?
- You can keep meat warm overnight
- People buy used clothes online
- How many iPads were sold in France
- How important is liberal arts education
- How do you set up your startup
- Has TRAI lowered channel prices
- How to say limit in Spanish
- How was air first invented?
- How are mixtures and compounds the same
- Why do narcissists cry over split milk
- What's your favorite Far Cry game
- I have a panic attack
- Which station is Chinatown
- Is Elvis Presley still popular
- How to use the lighting in a photo studio
- What business model is Uber