Which companies use Microsoft Teams
Impressive results: Microsoft Teams convinces companies
More and more companies are relying on Microsoft Teams - and the growth is not over yet. Which functions additionally enhance the collaboration tool.
In July 2019, Microsoft published user numbers for teams for the first time: The cloud-based collaboration solution from Redmond has more than 13 million users every day, and even 19 million users are active weekly. After only two and a half years on the market, Microsoft has already overtaken its main competitor, the office communications service Slack. According to the latest published figures, Slack has around ten million users per day.
Microsoft Teams is replacing Skype for Business
According to a study by the IT network Spiceworks, at the end of 2018 21 percent of the companies surveyed were relying on Microsoft Teams to strengthen collaboration and increase productivity. By the end of 2020, 41 percent want to use the tool. According to Spiceworks, collaboration solutions are spreading more and more: In 2018, 58 percent of small, 61 percent of medium-sized and 70 percent of large companies were using corresponding applications. Only Skype for Business was even more widespread than Microsoft Teams in 2018, but Microsoft is slowly migrating it to Teams. As the software company recently announced, Skype for Business will be discontinued on July 31, 2021.
Microsoft could expand its lead over Slack even further in the future. Advantage teams: The collaboration tool is integrated directly into Office 365 and is therefore available practically automatically to numerous companies with the versions Office 365 Business Essentials, Business Premium or Enterprise E1, E3 and E5. Thanks to the integration in Office, Teams offers a high level of security and supports numerous compliance standards. For small and medium-sized companies with up to 300 employees, Microsoft also offers a free version of MS Teams, whereby the full range of services only unfolds in the full version with integration in Office 365. Functions such as making appointments for calls or audio and video conferences are then also available.
Prioritize notifications: Teams get new features
Microsoft Teams can be used flexibly: the tool not only runs as a desktop app for Windows and Mac, but also works as a pure web application. Microsoft Teams is also available as an app for iOS and Android for mobile use. In an official Microsoft forum, an employee recently confirmed that teams will soon be available for Linux. There are also further developments with regard to new functions. For example, users will be able to prioritize urgent messages in the future, as Microsoft announced. With priority notifications, the recipient receives an alert on their mobile or desktop device every two minutes until they respond to the message. In addition, read receipts can be displayed in chats in the form of an icon that appears as soon as a message has been read by the recipient.
Telekom workshop: Getting started with Microsoft Teams
Are you considering whether Microsoft Teams could be the right solution for effective communication and collaboration in your company? In the Telekom workshop for Microsoft, experts clarify your expectations with you and present client functionalities, framework conditions, licensing variants and the admin portal. In addition, you will jointly consider what a pilot phase in your company could look like. Companies can get personal advice on the free expert hotline on 0800 33 04444 or from their Telekom contact person. You can find all workshops on Microsoft's solutions at www.telekom.de/microsoft.
- How seriously do you take your health
- What are some Dutch legends and myths
- How deep are large lakes on average
- How do you explain Bayesian statistical interference
- Who will replace David Moyes at Everton
- What are the interesting cryptocurrencies
- Which hotels in Ahmedabad allow unmarried couples?
- Mind your own business
- What helps the coal mining industry
- What's your favorite chinese car
- How much does Beneplan charge
- Are Learn To Learn courses effective
- Which country has reduced CO2 the most?
- This is how you can set up a wireless network
- Amit Shah will join Modi's cabinet
- Is robotic warfare ethical
- The world is getting more sarcastic
- How exactly does microwaves damage electronic devices?
- What are some causes of poor blood circulation
- What are Invalid Marriage Laws
- What does the medical abbreviation DDD mean?
- How long does food last for pets
- Cell respiration produces oxygen
- What is a pool bar
- How do I develop a deep voice
- Is it really that bad to be bald?
- Ignorance is accumulated like knowledge
- How does SquirrelMail really work?
- Why is vegetarianism treated so callously
- May women persist in a man
- What are product branding and packaging
- What is design craft
- Who are the indigenous people of Cyprus
- How do I improve my public speaking