What's the best bad movie ever
Our new film series "Best Worst Picture" starts on Halloween with an absolute jewel of the bad film: "Troll 2"
"Troll 2" enjoys absolute cult status and is considered by many to be the best bad film of all time!
Produced by the Italian trash legend Joe D'Amato, based on a script by Rossella Drudi, who was angry that some of her friends became vegetarians. Filmed mainly with amateur actors (including a dentist and a patient from a psychiatric hospital who just had an exit) and an Italian crew who could hardly speak English. In addition, costumes designed by the former erotic star Laura Gemser, which, due to a very tight budget, look as if the goblins have just had their third stroke behind them and involuntarily comical - but that is precisely why they have become legendary - dialogues.
"Troll 2" is an all-round successful work of art, a milestone of the bad film and is celebrated worldwide in sold out performances and at theme parties.
A perfect start to our new film series "Best Worst Picture", which will only focus on the best among the worst!
It starts on Halloween, the October 31, 2019 around 19 o'clock in the prototype.
There is more information about the film and the series HERE
- What is unique content in blogging
- How are oData and JSON LD related
- What does UNICAF stand for
- How do I sing like a pro
- When will I qualify for a JRF?
- What is a greeting
- Are chemistry and biochemistry the same
- What is the full form of OXML
- What can I not even mean
- The equality movements are destroying themselves
- How does the full moon affect people?
- What does deep love mean
- What does Velkovski mean in old Slavodonian
- Can meditation turn people into psychopaths
- Feel protected by the police
- How does the ATM work
- Can TRT lead to excessive sleep
- What are the types of deafness
- Should I ever have a cheating meal
- Who really killed Lord Eddard Stark?
- Who invented the theory of databases
- Humans are a hateful species
- How often do you use dictionaries
- Is Python better for data structures