What affects the cost of installing bricks
New roof tiles, a look at the cost
Roof tiles: costs for the client
The roof tile costs are mainly dependent on the material of the selected goods: The different qualities make it possible to cover the roof at very different prices.
- The heavy concrete roof tiles are particularly cheap. Calculate costs of EUR 20 per square meter for this, including the installation.
- Also in the inexpensive range are the traditionally popular double hollow tiles, this roof covering will cost you around 25 to 30 EUR per square meter including laying.
- For monk and nun bricks that are used in combination, you pay a price of approx. 45 to 55 EUR per square meter.
- Simple flat roof tiles are not very expensive: you should calculate around 25 EUR per square meter for this.
- The most expensive variant is the slate roofing. Count on costs from 80 EUR per square meter upwards. Fiber cement panels look like slate and are much cheaper to get, so you can cut your roof tile costs.
You should consider that!
Note that you need a particularly stable roof structure to use concrete tiles. Clay tile types such as monk, nun and beaver tail tiles cannot be laid on every roof: the roof pitch has to be over 40 degrees.
Also keep in mind that the roof tile costs including laying can vary regionally. In rural regions you can expect rather low prices, in metropolitan areas the costs increase.
Example project: Covering a 200 sqm roof area
A homeowner has his roof covered with a combination of monk and nun tiles. The roof has a slope in the normal range. The builder buys material for EUR 40 per square meter, the roofer lays the tiles for EUR 12 per square meter.
|Clay bricks||EUR 8,000|
Roof tiles: save costs?
Covering the same roof with fiber cement panels would only have cost a little more than half, so homeowners can save a lot when choosing materials.
However, you shouldn't lower the price of the roof tiles at the expense of quality: after all, your roofing should last a long time and look good!
An angled roof quickly becomes a high cost factor, and chimneys and steep roof slopes also drive up the price.
- In what cases is egoism a quality?
- Smoking increases blood sugar
- What did Jews and Romans believe in?
- Has surpassed Stanford Havard
- What is Cellonic Technology
- Madame Hooch is an animagus
- Where do trees get their mass from?
- Can things work the second time
- What types of e-governance are there
- What is bodyline in cricket
- What is 1 1 1 9
- Why is white flour considered nutritionally unhealthy
- How do the cheetahs the cheetahs fight them
- Can an airplane slide in midair?
- Environmental protection Why is the Arctic ice melting
- What colleges in India have Toastmasters
- When was the Bastille prison attacked?
- What is your unpopular opinion about love
- How do you keep the focus every day
- Is HNO2 a strong acid
- What are aptamers used for?
- How do pistachios help reduce belly fat
- Have President Trump's bone spurs ever healed
- Why should I never eat lima beans