Why was Tutankhamen's tomb so important
Pharaoh Tutankhamun - the little king
to the overview KNOWLEDGE
Be king once! Or queen! Sitting on the throne with a golden crown, swinging the scepter and telling the adults what to do - what a fairytale dream of a child. There was once such a little king, more than 3000 years ago in Egypt: Tutankhamun.
When he was nine years old, he was crowned Pharaoh. And for the Egyptians a pharaoh was much more than a king, he was almost like a god. But Tutankhamun's life is far from fairytale. The Child King doesn't have much to say. Officials, priests and generals set the tone. Tutankhamun dies at the age of 18. Was he killed or was it an accident? To this day, his death remains a mysterious riddle.
More than 3000 years later, Tutankhamun's mummy is found and examined using the latest technology. That works because it is very well preserved.
On November 4, 2007, Tutankhamun's mummy was unveiled to the public for the first time, the linen towels were removed and presented to the public.
The Egyptians believed in life after death. That is why they give their dead treasures to the grave and mummify the corpse.
The tomb of Tutankhamun was discovered in the Valley of the Kings on November 4, 1922 by the British archaeologist Howard Carter. The grave is carved into rock, its entrance inconspicuous. Carter makes a sensational find with it.
By this time, all the pharaohs' graves discovered had been plundered. This not ...
This burial chamber is full of precious treasures and valuable wall paintings and in the middle there is a stone coffin. Inside is another coffin and another. The third coffin is made entirely of gold. Carter and his team open it up ...
They got to see the pharaoh Tutankhamun. His head and chest are covered with a mask made of pure gold. Eleven kilograms of gold were used for this.
The priceless mask is exhibited in the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, but it is also sent to many other museums.
After all, she made the little king the most famous pharaoh of Egypt.
- Are there facts that are suppressed by political correctness
- Are there Zen teachers in India?
- How can water be used to generate energy
- Are you alienated from your co-workers
- What are the scholarship exams in 2018
- Melbourne Sydney property is overpriced
- How do I store jasmine flowers
- Which is better UCL or LSE
- How does an INTJ
- When should you quit law school?
- Are introverts the leaders of the future
- How do I improve my employability
- Which phone has no hanging problem
- How many crows are there in Delhi
- How has rehab changed your life
- I need a camera
- Who is the best portrait photographer in Chennai
- Which web hosting service offers free CDN
- Does anyone outside of India know Kota
- Can I sing while driving
- How would you describe a good man
- What is dangerous material
- Is Donald Trump the Messiah
- Have NiMh AA batteries security slots