How would someone be melodramatic
Meaning of "melodramati" in the German dictionary
Educalingo Cookies are used to personalize ads and to get web traffic statistics. We also share information about your use of our website with our partners for social media, advertising and analysis.
Download the app
melodramatic is a adjective.
GRAMMATICAL CATEGORY OF MELODRAMATISCH
The adjective is the word that accompanies the noun to define or evaluate it more precisely.
WHAT DOES MELODRAMATIC MEAN IN GERMAN?
The Melodrama has been the popular counterpart to aristocratic tragedy since the later 18th century. As a serious, but not to be taken seriously, theatrical genre it was related to the courtly tragedy of Corneille or Racine as the cheerful or funny farce was to the courtly comedy of a Molière. In contrast to tragedy, the heroes of melodrama are not nobles, who here belong more to the sphere of villains. Unlike tragedy, melodrama can have a happy ending. Synonymous German terms in the 19th century are: life picture, character painting, moral picture, time picture, often simply drama. One sub-genre was called Destiny Drama. The melodramas staged with great stage effort were called spectacle pieces or sensational dramas. The term melodrama or melodrama is more narrowly defined in German than in English or French, where it also includes adventure and crime stories. In German it is more related to an emphasis on feelings in love, friendship or family matters. In the following, melodrama is treated in a broader international sense.
Definition of melodramati in the German dictionary
GERMAN WORDS THAT RHYME WITH MELODRAMATISCH
Synonyms and antonyms of melodramatic in the German dictionary of synonyms
WORDS RELATED TO «MELODRAMATIC»
Translation of `` melodramatic '' into 25 languages
Learn how to translate melodramatic on 25 languages reads German with our multilingual translator.
TRANSLATION OF MELODRAMATISCH
The Translations of melodramatic on other languages presented in this section have come about through automatic statistical translation, Where the basic unit of translation is the word «melodramatic» in German.
Translator German - Chinese耸人听闻
Translator German - Hindiथियेटर का
Translator German - Arabicمليودرامي
Translator German - Bengaliঅতিনাটকীয়
Translator German - Malaysianpemain sandiwara
Translator German - Japaneseメ ロ ド ラ マ
Translator German - Korean멜로 드라마 조의
Translator German - Javanesemelodramatic
Translator German - Vietnamesekhoa trương
Translator German - Tamilமெலோடிராமாடிக்
Translator German - Marathiप्रक्षोभक
Translator German - Turkishmelodrama tarzında
Translator German - Romanianmelodramatic
Translator German - Greekμελοδραματικός
Translator German - Afrikaansmelodrama
Translator German - Swedishmelodramatisk
Translator German - Norwegianmelodramatisk
Trends of use of melodramatic
FREQUENCY OF USE OF THE TERM «MELODRAMATISCH» OVER TIME
The graphic prints the annual development of the frequency of use of the word “melodramatic” over the past 500 years. Its implementation is based on the analysis of the frequency of occurrence of the term «melodramatic» in the digitized printed sources in German from 1500 to the present day.
Examples of use in the German literature, quotes and news about melodramatik
Discover the use of melodramatic in the following bibliographical selection. Books with melodramatic related and brief extracts from the same to provide context of its use in literature.
10 BOOKS WITH "MELODRAMATIC" IN ASSOCIATION WITH
The call of the lions: novel
“Gertrude, for God's sake, don't be like that melodramatic.« »Melodramatic? How dare you dismiss me so easily? Look at those four children down there "- they point to the rotunda -" and say again, be there melodramatic ...
Folk dramas: for instruction and entertainment
Genius (melodramatic). The news goes through Iudenland: He came, the divine prophet! Because nobody teaches his words, He brings light into the dark heart, That it loves again and exercises its duty, The sinner converts his favor.
Bartholomäus Ponholzer, 1865
The Fabulous World of Harriet Rose: Novel
"Do not be so melodramatic"Harriet!" My mother snapped at me. "Then what other reason has she still not come back?" melodramatic is like you. ”But I wasn't melodramatic - I was ...
- May Saenger Vocaloid
- Are all organic compounds molecular compounds
- Whoever believed ethics could be taught
- Would you tell me a secret?
- Why does monochrome photography seem sophisticated
- Skillshare is good for everything
- What is the internet speed at VIT
- Why do some people hate their friends
- Is the version important when learning PHP
- What do you add to your steak
- Which websites use client-side rendering extensively
- Is Buying YouTube Views Effective?
- What is the national fruit of Sweden
- Who founded Parker Pens
- Are human feces pathogenic? If so, why
- A ghost was captured on film
- What is the PadMan Challenge
- What is a sentence with manacle
- How powerful is our habit
- How good is EEE at Sastra University
- What was the Sacagawea Mission
- What technology does Google use
- What is meant by software testing
- How is life at TISS Guwahati
- What is cellulose broken down into?
- How many types of audits are there
- Can Adderall Ritalin accelerate skin aging
- Poplar trees grow in the east
- How can universities improve computer science teaching
- How safe is local anesthesia during pregnancy?
- What do you know about pollution
- How real is IBS College
- Should I overlook the mistakes of my determined co-workers