How many people have programmed Microsoft Office?
Get the most out of your budget with affordable equipment specifically designed for education
Choose from a variety of rugged, splash-proof, high-performance laptops and 2-in-1 devices, with free online training and support.
Powerful tools for students and teachers
Office 365 works like you: everywhere. Familiar applications and always available files update in real time so that you can create timetables seamlessly and easily on Windows, Android or iOS devices.
Offer cooperative teaching and network with educational communities and colleagues - with Office 365, which also includes Microsoft Teams and is free for your entire school. Get the training and support you need to create a safe and secure learning environment for collaborative work.
A central place to organize
OneNote is the ultimate digital notebook and helps you organize class documents and collaborate with students and colleagues effortlessly.
Access anytime, anywhere and from any device
Bring conversations, content and apps together in one place with Office 365 Education. Collaborate in real time and without limits - without worrying about losing formatting.
Simplify lesson organization
Create classes and groups for teams, Intune for Education, and more for free with School Data Synco.
Tools that save time and money
Office 365, an affordable suite of powerful tools made especially for teachers and students, is accessible on your favorite devices.
Equip students with the skills they need today and in the future
With Office 365 Education in the classroom, your students will learn the skills that are most important to employers. Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Access or OneNote: Prepare your students for their future today.
Cloud services to create a modern classroom
Create collaborative classrooms, network with professional learning communities and communicate with school colleagues via OneDrive, Teams, and more - all centrally with Office 365 Education.
Exchange Online enables all faculty and administrative staff and students to easily exchange information, arrange meetings and improve collaboration.- Craig Jackson: Director of Infrastructure, Operations and Networking at Illinois State University
Get Office 365 Education for your entire school
Let all teachers and students take advantage of the power of Office 365 Education, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Microsoft Teams, and free teaching tools, on all devices.
Office 365 A1
This free online version of Office includes everything you'd expect from Office plus Microsoft Teams.
Office 365 A3
Access to the Office desktop apps including Microsoft Teams, plus robust management and security tools.
Office 365 A5
All Office desktop apps including Microsoft Teams, with best-in-class security, compliance, and analytics.
Office + Microsoft 365 Education
The best way to get Office is through Microsoft 365 Education.
Training and resources
Get help with Office
All the online resources you need to download and install Office, manage your account, and troubleshoot problems.
Office training courses and tutorials
Learn how to get the most out of your Microsoft Office subscription for all skill levels.
Future-proof office skills
Help students learn the skills and applications that employers care most with Office 365 Education.
Microsoft teacher community for all teachers
Learn how technology can be integrated into your classroom with free professional development and networking online.
You can use the tariff as long as you work at an eligible school. Your eligibility can be checked at any time. When your Office 365 Education plan expires:
- The Office applications can be used with reduced functionality. So you can view documents but not edit or create them.
- Online services associated with your school email address, such as Office Online and OneDrive, will no longer work.
- You can renew an expiring plan by reconfirming your teacher status or switching to an Office 365 plan for private individuals.
In many cases, the response is instant due to an automatic verification process. In other cases where a facility needs verification, it can take up to a month. If you are nearing the end of the free 30-day trial and your eligibility has not yet been recognized, please contact customer support.
The OneDrive account is assigned to you, linked to your school, and should only be used for school purposes. The school's IT administrator can change rights and access at any time.
Office 365 Education is individually licensed for use by only one eligible teacher. If your colleagues also want to use Office 365 Education, they can get their own license on the Office 365 Education website.
- You need a school-specific email address for your school (e.g. contoso.edu) that can receive external emails.
- You must be of legal age to register in person for an online offer.
- You need an internet connection.
- What's your favorite vegan cake recipe
- What are some good indie alternative songs
- Are gun magazines sold in the UK
- Why did Raghu leave MTV Roadies
- Is gravity a field force
- What are some endangered species in India
- Diet sodas are carcinogenic
- Is ULIP better than FD
- Why is Sony releasing the Walkman now
- Which flags have the best hidden meanings
- How are the dormitories at Wuhan University
- Where are Zaid plants grown in India?
- How are taxes earned on Bitcoin interest
- You can freeze cream cheese
- Why is paid-in capital an asset
- How do anole lizards have babies
- Why is Yes Bank a Bad Stock
- Why can't a battery charge itself?
- What are some types of iPad keyboards
- What is your longest torrent download?
- How do we measure resistance tolerance
- Have you ever discovered a new place
- First friend's name
- How do I do page SEO