How did Liverpool destroy Arsenal
Premier League | 4: 3! Klopp destroys Pep series - Arsenal is embarrassed
Liverpool FC with team manager Jürgen Klopp inflicted their first defeat in the Premier League on the sovereign leaders Manchester City and improved to third place in the English football championship. The Reds won the top game 4: 3 (1: 1) and remained unbeaten in the 18th competitive game in a row.
The first leg was won 5-0 by the guests, who after 23 matchdays at the top of the Premier League still have a huge lead over local rivals Manchester United. ManCity has been waiting for a win at Anfield for 15 years. On Monday, runner-up Manchester United will face relegation candidate Stoke City at the end of the round and can reduce the gap to the leaders to twelve points.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, who is supposed to follow in the footsteps of Philippe Coutinho, who had migrated to FC Barcelona, had put the hosts in the lead in the ninth minute. The lightning-fast international Leroy Sane then marked the equalizer for Manchester four minutes before the break.
After the break, Liverpool set off fireworks with national player Emre Can in their ranks. The former Hoffenheim Roberto Firmino (60th), Sadio Mane (62nd) and Mohamed Salah (68th) sealed the first league defeat for the former Bayern coach Pep Guardiola within a very short time. Bernardo Silva (84th) and the German national player Ilkay Gündogan (90th + 1) made it exciting again.
Team manager David Wagner meanwhile slides deeper and deeper into the table cellar with Huddersfield Town. The promoted team received a bitter 1: 4 (1: 1) home bankruptcy against their direct rivals West Ham United. After five games in a row without a win, Huddersfield is 14th in the table. only four points from the first relegation place.
National player Antonio Rüdiger suffered a setback in the race for the Champions League ranks with defending champion Chelsea FC. The Londoners did not get past the ex-champions Leicester City more than 0-0 and missed the leap to second place in the table.
Runner-up Tottenham Hotspur reduced the gap to the Blues to three points thanks to striker Harry Kane. With his season goals number 21 and 22 (47th and 59th), the international secured the Spurs the 4-0 (1-0) victory against Everton. Kane had set a Premier League record with 39 goals in the past calendar year.
In fifth place in the Europa League, Tottenham is already five points ahead of Arsenal, who lost 2-1 (0-0) at Kellerkind AFC Bournemouth without World Champion Mesut Özil, who was injured in the knee.
- How do you prepare for rafting
- What is the newest known Sumerian text
- What does a boxelder bug look like
- How can I hack a Verizon tablet?
- What are chemical resistant nitrile gloves
- Why is written notation effective?
- How bad a company is Disney
- Nap for 3 hours normally
- How do I get into IISc
- Which is better metallurgy or mining
- How do people see interior design
- What are some online medical dictionaries
- When will Samsung release its Tizen operating system?
- Which politicians do you find attractive
- How is the government of Guams organized
- Are there mountains in Ohio
- What act betrays guilt in the law
- Is the game over for the west?
- What is the Russian word for everyone
- How do king crabs multiply
- Which animal has the lowest population
- Runs off the dry jelly mixture
- Are Pakistanis lazy or do they work hard?
- What are Europe's top mobile startups
- Which countries did Stalin visit?
- Which amplifies the public impact of terrorism
- What is the Best Trader Joe's Store
- Who is more powerful than the Pope?
- Bigamy is a crime in India
- What are living organisms made of
- How can I live alone after retirement?
- What kind of skills are worthless
- What distinguishes expensive clothing
- Use a treadmill desk