Is CoffeeScript worth a look
What actually is CoffeeScript?
CoffeeScript differs from Dart, for example, as it does not have its own VM or runtime environment.
The syntax is heavily inspired by languages such as Ruby or Python and relies on a simpler notation.
To install the CoffeeScript transcompiler, an npm command is sufficient:
CoffeeScript syntax example
CoffeeScript has useful features such as multiline strings and simple array handling:
Compile CoffeeScript with Grunt
Here is an example Gruntfile.js file:
With, all files are continuously checked for changes and compiled into a corresponding file.
CoffeeScript has both friends and enemies. A frequent point of criticism is that developers are excluded who do not know Coffeescript. In addition, the quality of the code that is generated by the CoffeeScript compiler is always the focus of discussion.
Friends of Zen coding and no compulsory semicolons or many special characters could, however, quickly get used to it.
- How does sociology benefit from political science
- Should I stop meditating?
- What are the uses of DMA
- How is the Salzlandkreis in Germany
- What is Google Daydream
- Reduces height growth with push-ups
- Why is MLM software needed for businesses
- What is synonymous with causing disease
- How should my internship certificates look like
- How can skepticism lead to pessimism
- What are RAM and ROM usage
- Why and how is there mathematics
- How do you prepare for rafting
- Which are the best dhabas from India
- Where is the Chrome Web Store
- What are the most overrated business schools
- London has a lower temperature than Singapore
- A person owns their body
- You can pick up groceries with Instacart
- What are the worthless majors in 2017
- What is the name of this type of graphic
- Can Smart Water Make You Sick
- Can happiness be created or influenced
- What is a computer grid