Which is better insulin or metformin
Metformin is an active ingredient that doctors have long used to treat type 2 diabetes - especially in those with diabetes who are overweight. It is one of the oldest diabetes drugs and is now the drug of choice for diabetes doctors. From a chemical point of view, the active ingredient belongs to the biguanide class.
Type 2 diabetics take metformin orally in tablet form when changes in lifestyle, such as changing diet or more exercise, have not been sufficiently successful - the patient has not lost weight and continues to suffer from diabetes. Oral anti-diabetic drugs are also called oral anti-diabetic drugs.
Metformin lowers blood sugar levels through various mechanisms. In addition, the drug has been scientifically proven to protect against the dangerous consequences of type 2 diabetes, such as heart attacks and strokes. In the long term, poorly controlled blood sugar levels can cause considerable damage to blood vessels and nerves. Patients who take metformin have a longer life expectancy.
Metformin is considered to be well tolerated, but can cause some side effects, especially in the gastrointestinal tract, especially when it is first taken.
Does metformin require a prescription?
In Germany, metformin requires a prescription or requires a prescription. Doctors must therefore write out a prescription that the patient must present either in the stationary pharmacy on site or online in the Internet mail order business. Pharmacists are not allowed to dispense metformin without a prescription. Numerous dubious sources still offer the drug without a prescription on the Internet, which carries risks:
- The dosage of the active ingredient in the drug may be too low or too high.
- Counterfeit drugs often contain other substances as well - exactly what these are cannot be found on the packaging.
- These drugs are not manufactured under common and safe production standards - they may contain impurities.
- Virtual reality is just science fiction
- What is the basis in music
- Will Shah Rukh Khan retire in 2018
- What dangerous drugs used to be legal
- Boredom is taboo in schools
- What are Pennsylvania EITC Scholarships
- Is the distance LLB in Kerala valid?
- How can you tell advertising from propaganda?
- What is the essentials of backpacking hiking
- How do you define errors
- Is psychiatry a kind of religion
- How much is Delicious worth
- What fuel does the M1 Abrams use
- How did labyrinths come about in Greek mythology
- Why are most used car dealers shabby
- Are you alienated from your co-workers?
- What does Alarp
- Is 970 PPM drinking water safe
- What is the state flower of Montana
- Can salt be kosher
- Why is abortion a political issue
- Do you have a child
- Looking for clothing buyers
- Are liberals naive of human nature