What makes a startup attractive to investors?
Investor Readiness: This is what investors expect from the seed phase to the IPO
This concerns the requirements in the run-up to the IPO for admission to trading on the stock exchange, such as:
- a prescribed minimum market capitalization of the selected stock exchange segment
- the size of the company and the minimum equity
- the age of society
- the preparation of a stock exchange prospectus
- determining the issuing bank or
- the determination of the company valuation as part of a due diligence.
After the IPO, high accounting requirements, comprehensive transparency regulations, regular investor reporting and continuous investor relations must be met. This usually requires the company to set up its own investor relations department.
Tip: The Deutsche Börse Venture Network supports start-ups and growth companies in their search for investors. At the same time, many other services are offered that improve the company's investor readiness.Continue reading
Conclusion: investor readiness for start-ups
While the start-up team and the personal relationship between investors and founders are still in focus in the seed phase, the focus shifts in the following phases towards market presence, product, professionalization of company processes and strong growth.
The requirements for transparency and reporting are constantly increasing, as are the reporting and reporting obligations, which in an IPO reach their maximum with the sometimes quarterly reporting to investors.
It is also advisable to involve experts in calculating the company value as well as in the participation agreements in order to avoid conflicts between the parties in later financing phases and not to be disadvantaged as a founder.
As editor-in-chief, René Klein has been responsible for the content of the portal and all publications by Für-Gründer.de for over 10 years. He is a regular interlocutor in other media and writes numerous external specialist articles on start-up topics. Before his time as editor-in-chief and co-founder of Für-Gründer.de, he advised listed companies in the field of financial market communication.
- Smoking affects erectile health
- How does the kiosk 1
- It is important to be socially accepted
- What gas is known as town gas
- How portable is Julia
- How does evolution make sense
- Is there a management quota for IKT Mumbai
- Is Vietnam ready to give up socialism?
- What is the importance of entomology
- What is your favorite Chinese music?
- What makes a meeting great? Why
- Who created Ultron
- What was the hottest technology in 2013
- How does method override work in Java
- What is a common merit list
- Is it safe to take quinine tablets?
- What is MNR Allahabad
- Can a computer science student write IES
- How to calculate Udemy earnings
- Where was Humayun's tomb?
- Are people sick of alcoholics
- How popular is YY in China
- What causes undulate clouds
- Why is my APC battery backup beeping