Are there natural risks in Rajkot India
Indian SME Modernization and Innovation Program (MSMEs)
Brief description of the program
Description: Indian SME Modernization and Innovation Program (MSMEs)
Client: Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ)
Lead executing agency: Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
Total duration: 2018 to 2020
Economic growth is right at the top of the political agenda in India: by 2017, “faster, more sustainable and more inclusive growth” is to be achieved. Around 12 to 13 million young people enter the labor market every year. In order to take up these, 120 to 130 million new jobs will have to be created by 2025. The Indian middle class with its smallest, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) is to become the driving force here.
The 44 million micro-enterprises, as well as hundreds of thousands of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), have an enormous economic, social and ecological impact. However, international competition and the pressure to use resources such as energy, water and other raw materials more efficiently and to produce more ecologically sustainable are challenges. Through technical modernization and “green” and broad-based innovations, India's medium-sized companies can tap new economic potential and maintain their competitiveness in the long term strengthen.
Unlike in Germany, medium-sized companies with innovative ideas often work in isolation. There is hardly any cooperation with research, technology or academic institutions. Medium-sized companies have also received poor or inadequate support in important areas such as technology transfer, resource efficiency or sustainability management. The Indian government has launched a number of initiatives to strengthen the middle class, but the situation has only improved slightly so far. Cooperation between industry, science and government agencies continues to be weak. This affects the innovative capacity and sustainability of MSMEs (including social enterprises and start-ups). So far there is no conducive environment for cooperation; Funding institutions lack effective methods, funding approaches and incentive systems to strengthen cooperation.
With the support of the project, selected medium-sized companies have increased their innovative strength in order to develop broad-based and sustainable innovations.
Based on the assumption that innovations arise where companies and other actors work together, the project's strategy is aimed at strengthening cooperation between business, politics and research. The aim of this collaboration is to initiate, introduce and disseminate new technologies, products, processes or business models.
To this end, the project supports economic development institutions, such as chambers and associations, to develop a functioning and innovation-promoting range of services for MSMEs. In addition, GIZ provides advice on methods and instruments that help identify opportunities for improvement in the operations and supply chains of large companies. The project draws on international and national experts from the field of innovation. GIZ also supports the creation of new training materials on the subject of innovation management and the establishment of new mechanisms for promoting start-ups. The aim is to enable medium-sized companies to meet the demands of international or German customers.
The Ministry for SME Promotion is advised at the national level in order to develop new funding instruments that contribute to more innovation and modernization in SMEs. The experience gained in promoting innovation will flow into the political dialogue, provide new impulses for the improvement of funding policies and instruments and thus become an integral part of economic development in India.
- How do I start learning Ruby
- How can I research a person's past
- Which website is suitable for downloading PDFs
- What does the saying Oh Sugar mean
- Does ASP NET have an IDE
- What's your first pencil shading drawing
- What would cause unstable personalities and anger
- Which protein components are absorbed the fastest?
- How do I like Auguste Rodin's sculptures
- Which foods are easiest for the stomach?
- Are bicycle tire valve caps necessary
- What is a polysyndeton
- What is pm modis email ID 1
- What is immunprecipitation used for?
- When did the Soviet Army leave Bulgaria?
- Who is samson
- What is the opposite of wisdom
- Has the TOEFL question changed for 2019?
- Why isn't grass black
- How effective are Crest 3D whitening strips
- Who is Prabhat Choudhary
- What does Trump lie about the most?
- Our brains could be replicated artificially
- What is a virtual account
- What if the medicine makes me suicidal
- FaceApp violates the privacy of the user
- Can you decipher the word LAYPER
- Legal fees are negotiable
- Who called Manchester City of England
- Protestant Christianity dies out among the millennia
- 8 GB of RAM is overkill
- What are indigenous bankers