How to Simplify 6 X 6
Multiplying and factoring out
+49 30 300 2440 00 - Mon to Fri from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
bettermarks »Math book» Algebra and functions »Terms and powers» Calculating with terms and simplifying terms »Multiplying and factoring out
Learn math successfully with bettermarks
With the adaptive math books from bettermarks, students can calculate tasks on the tablet, computer and smartphone.
Scientifically proven effect
The government of Uruguay has carried out a three-year study on the use of bettermarks based on UNESCO data. The result: Up to 30% learning growth.
Over 100 million calculated tasks per year
Over 100,000 schoolchildren count on bettermarks every month. More than 100 million tasks are solved each year.
Used in schools in over ten countries around the world
bettermarks is available in four languages and is used daily in lessons in Germany, the Netherlands, Uruguay and South Africa, among others.
- Where can you go from here
- Are there other museums like the Exploratorium
- How does the government know my bank?
- How can I be supported on PeoplePerHour
- Is there a bikini ban in Islamic countries
- Who is the most unethical famous person
- How do rehearsals work for big concerts?
- Why is Midland Texas so expensive
- How do referenda undermine representative democracy?
- What do all startups have in common?
- Who are famous people originally from Pune
- How much someone's snoring affected you
- Which alternating current is better Carrier or Mitsubishi
- Is robotic warfare ethical
- Do you like Osaka or Tokyo more
- If 4x 18 30 what is x
- How much do we actually recycle
- How do you like Ed Sheeran's rapping
- Why are there no scientists in Ayurveda?
- Do Bulgarians still have claims to Thrace?
- How come only teenagers get hickey
- Is it wrong to eat dolphin meat?
- What if Mexico became a superpower?
- Which National Lampoon movie was the best