Output boundary lines impulsively
Psychiatry, Psychosomatics & Psychotherapy
Affected people experience themselves as victims of their own violent mood and emotional fluctuations, which can lead to extreme internal tension, which is then experienced as unbearable and painful. Many employ self-harming behaviors to ease this tension. Above all, many feel little or no pain during periods of extreme tension. Self-harm, drug use, and high-risk activities relieve tension immediately, but quickly turn into addictive problem behaviors. People who suffer from borderline personality disorder feel internally torn, have a disturbed self-image and a disturbed body awareness. They suffer from massive fears of being alone and unstable relationships.
The term borderline personality disorders (borderline: "Grenzlinie") originates from the fact that, according to psychoanalytic understanding, those affected were settled in a kind of transition area between neurotic and psychotic disorders, since symptoms from both areas were identified. According to the classification system of the World Health Organization (WHO), Borderline personality disorder is now considered a sub-form of emotionally unstable personality disorder. The disorder often occurs together with other personality disorders (comorbidity). Knowledge about the disease has grown considerably in recent years. It is therefore certain that an interplay between genetic Factors and in many cases early traumatic experiences are responsible for the development of the borderline disorder: Over half of those affected report serious abuse, over 60% from emotional neglect, but almost all of them report a social one it is an environment in which they have experienced themselves to a large extent as strange, endangered and humiliated.
About 3 percent of the population suffer from borderline disorder. The first signs usually appear in adolescence. About the same number of men and women seem to be affected, even if significantly more women seek therapy. More than 60% of those affected have committed at least one suicide attempt, which shows the importance of treatment.
- What preparation strategy do GRE toppers have
- What are some underrated technical YouTube channels
- What are the algorithms of YouTube keywords
- Can we change the Windows kernel?
- What are the symptoms of radiation sickness
- What are the book lists for RAS
- Who is the rival of Tesla engines
- How are IP addresses distributed
- What empties your soul
- In grammar what is an expletive
- Really serve the Empire for Varys
- Is constipation a symptom of weed withdrawal?
- Why is the government not building underground prisons?
- How does the stochastic gradient descent work
- What does 100 years of magic mean
- What is the long term stock market
- What does uncut in video games mean
- Is homophobia a kind of sexism
- What is share-based crowdfunding
- You can edit medium posts after they are published
- Is India good for jobs and careers
- Why are Royal Enfield bikes so heavy
- Trust Snopes com
- What is a performance curve
- Why can't I speak fluently?
- Can we ban government shutdowns?
- Milk comes from a goat
- How did the LIGO detector detect gravitational waves
- What are the Swiss known for?
- Why should we reject moral nihilism?
- How important are college rankings
- Who was Mukhiya Ji in Bihar
- What are the Fastest Affordable Jets Planes
- Can a landlord be sued