How can I send a toolbox
1. Shipping costs
5.95 EUR (GLS shipping)
Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, the Netherlands
6.90 EUR (DHL shipping)
19.90 EUR (GLS shipping)
Switzerland, France, UK, Italy, Sweden, Hungary, Spain, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovenia
29.90 EUR (GLS shipping)
Ireland, Norway, Croatia, Malta, Monaco, Romania, Estonia, Latvia, Finland, Lithuania, Portugal
49.90 euros (up to 75 euros goods value, DHL shipping)
89.90 EUR (goods value over 75 euros, DHL shipping)
Russian Federation, USA, Canada, Israel, Egypt, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
No German VAT is charged for deliveries to non-EU countries. When shipping to non-EU countries, additional taxes or costs (e.g. customs duties) are incurred in the context of your order, which are not paid by us or billed by us, but by you directly to the competent customs or tax authorities. Please contact these authorities for details.
2. Information on delivery times
In the table below you will find the delivery times for shipping to other countries, which you have to add to the delivery time specified for the respective article.
Duration in days
|Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg,|
|Switzerland, France, UK, Italy, Sweden,|
Hungary, Spain, Poland,
Czech Republic, Slovenia
|Ireland, Norway, Croatia, Malta, Monaco, Romania, Estonia, Latvia,|
Finland, Lithuania, Portugal
|Russian Federation, USA, Canada, Israel,|
Egypt, Qatar, Saudi Arabia,
United Arab Emirates (UAE)
If you order several items from us as part of an order, for which different delivery times apply, we will send the goods in one shipment, unless we have agreed otherwise with you. In this case, the delivery time that applies to the item in your order with the longest delivery time applies to the consignment.
3. Information on calculating the delivery date
In the case of payment in advance, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the payment order is issued to the transferring bank or, in the case of other payment methods, on the day after the contract is concluded and ends with the expiry of the last day of the deadline. If the last day of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday recognized by the state at the place of delivery, the next working day will take the place of such a day.
4. Payment Methods
Can be used immediately without registration
Pay bills via secure online banking with PIN / TAN
Immediate dispatch of stock items
more information about Sofortüberweisung.de
Also available for Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Belgium and Great Britain
> Delivery against invoice
For educational institutions, authorities, large companies,
state institutions, etc. (Information under Tel .: 03871- 62 99 500)
> Advance transfer (T / T Telegrafic Transfer - Proforma Invoice)
Shipping of the goods after receipt of payment
> Payment by cash on delivery / Germany 7.50 euros / abroad 22.50 euros
(Except custom-made products according to customer specifications)
We ask commercial customers to contact us in advance for "Orders for inspection".
- When is the new update of the hike
- Why should we want fusion power
- Where should I invest my time
- Which museums can I find in London
- What is M-string theory
- How does the capital get interest 1
- Will robots ever enslave humanity?
- Which steps in DNA replication cause a mutation
- What is Pre-Nurture
- Why does Austin tap water smell weird?
- Is there an Adobe Flash Player virus
- How can I develop spiritually?
- How is Croatia doing
- What is the Hindi word for searched
- Who Prescribes Xanax
- What is it like to play?
- Are OLED displays the future of televisions?
- Why do libertarians choose
- Who has dyslexia and knows another language?
- Is innovation and entrepreneurship a good major
- Is Jimmy Carter moral
- What is the lifespan of polar bears
- Will the universe reach thermal equilibrium
- Why is Africa the new East Asia
- Is ice a countable noun
- A person owns their body
- What are the errors of Buddhism
- Physiotherapy can help with an inclined pelvis
- Is the FBI god
- When will Samsung release its Tizen operating system?
- Coffee makes you pee a lot
- How do I bring my feelings back
- Who makes Phones, Tablets, MacBooks for Apple
- Is Python for freshmen