What is the difference between supplication
.Books on Islamic topics can be found in the Eslamica Publishing House.
The supplication [dua] is man's direct "call" to ALLAH. Unlike in ritual prayer, these words of praise, thanks, praise, hope and request are free from any ritual and every Muslim.
The believer says supplication whenever he wants, wherever he is, at whatever time and in whatever language. The supplication is a kind of "door opener" to the blessing of ALLAH that surrounds all people. Some famous supplications from great people have already been translated into German.
Although the shape can be chosen freely, the most popular shape is that of the begging hands, wishing a blessing and then wiping this blessing on the face.
And although the words can be freely chosen, Muslims also orientate themselves on the models when praying supplication and study their prayers, such as the supplications from the Holy Qur'an, the supplications of Prophet Muhammad (s.) Or those of Imam Ali (a. ) or the other members of the Ahl-ul-Bait. There are numerous short supplications from the prophets in the Holy Qur'an. One of the most famous longer supplications is the Kumail supplication. An supplication that is often read out at the end of events is the unity supplication. On the nights of destiny [lailat-ul-qadr], one of the most beautiful supplications of all, the Jushan-ul-Kabir, is read out.
The supplication is a spiritual journey into the kingdom of the glory of God, in which the terms forgiveness, truth, justice, beauty, love, perfection and eternity appear with their meanings. The supplication is a heartfelt “want” to be saved out of desperation and an infinite confidence against hopelessness and an orientation towards God. Prophet Muhammad (s) described supplications in the following words: "The supplication prevents calamity and misery."
In the Holy Qur'an it says (2: 152): “Therefore remember me, I will remember you. And thank Me and do not be ungrateful to Me. "
Prophet Muhammad (s.): "Call on God and be sure of the fulfillment of the supplication, but know that God does not accept the supplication of an absent heart".
- Is drinking water from rapids safe
- What is a PayZapp card
- What is the history of self-study
- When is someone the happiest
- Which foods do not spike insulin
- What are the ultramarines
- German culture favors introverts or extroverts
- Which religion demands the most sacrifice
- Are dogs afraid of the dark?
- Why are boundary lines so cruel after they are discarded
- What are the IoT solutions for agriculture
- How do I like Auguste Rodin's sculptures
- What does CoSchedule
- Are online IQ tests bad
- Flexing tense muscles improves muscle endurance
- What is Diwali Muhurat trade
- What is solid phase synthesis
- Thoughts are important
- Cellular respiration is called internal respiration
- What was wrong with Walter White
- What is a billboard
- What are some urban legends from Turkey
- Is it safe to take quinine tablets?
- May occur in water conduction