Should I be a surgeon or a lawyer?
Malpractice lawyer in surgery
The branch of medicine that deals with the surgical treatment of diseases and injuries is called surgery. In Germany there are certain specialties within surgery such as general surgery, vascular surgery, cardiac surgery, orthopedics and trauma surgery, and plastic surgery. This branch of medicine is just as far-reaching and complex, and treatment errors in this area can be just as diverse. These range from errors in operational planning to possible errors in operational execution and errors in operational follow-up care. But also coordination errors between individual departments within a hospital or hygiene deficiencies can make a practitioner or a hospital operator liable for damages. If a surgical intervention is objectively not necessary, e.g. because primarily conservative treatment options are available, it is a medically not indicated intervention for the adverse consequences of which the patient must be compensated.
We stand up for you - personally, competently and successfully.
Typical errors in the field of visceral surgery (abdominal surgery / abdominal surgery) are, for example, intestinal lesions. Inadequate treatment or failure to recognize the lesion can result in peritonitis (inflammation of the peritoneum), which can have serious consequences (artificial anus / stoma). In one case that our law firm was concerned with, our client's ring finger of the left hand was not sufficiently surgically treated after trauma, with the result that the finger had to be amputated. With a court settlement, our client was awarded compensation for pain and suffering and damages in the amount of € 30,000 for the loss of her finger. If you have also become a victim of a malpractice, please contact us for a free initial consultation. Our law firm represents you in Munich and nationwide.
- What does NGO stand for in business
- How does the Spot Drive option price work
- What is 5 5 5 5 28
- The barter system was flawed, why
- The Hulk is unbeatable
- What is the national tree of England
- Can things work the second time
- What font are most books printed in?
- ADHD is a serious health problem
- Who were the grand empress's widows?
- Has President Erdogan helped or hurt Turkey?
- How can I create 5000 IP addresses
- A solar powered helicopter is possible
- BMI measurements are REALLY useless
- How to verify atms cash
- Where can I download Windows Vista
- Should the capital tax be eliminated
- What is the foaming agent in the urine
- Why should I care about relationships?
- Are there sharks in Croatia's water
- What are some reviews of Guzaarish
- Is it worth traveling to Podgorica Montenegro
- Where can you use apple butter
- You should shower after tanning