League of Legends Which champions are not challenged
under challenge (German)
Part of speech: VerbConjugations:
- Present tense: I. undercharge; you underchallenged; he she it unchallenged
- Simple past: I. under-challenged
- Subjunctive II: i under-challenged
- Imperative: singular under-challenged!; Plural unchallenged!
- Participle II: unchallenged
- Auxiliary verb: to have
- un | ter | for | dern, simple past: un | ter | for | der | te, participle II: un | ter | demanded
- IPA: [ˌƱntɐˈfɔʁdɐn]
- 1) trans. tasks that are too easy for someone; Make too few demands on someone
- Derivation of the verbdemand with the prefixunder-
- 1) underutilize
- 1) overwhelm
- 1) request, commission, demand
- 1) Try not to over- or too much of the victim underchallenge.
- 1) If parents want to make their children crisis-proof, they should not go over to them consistently underchallenge.
- 1) School seems to be almost closed for two thirds underchallenge because they like to take part in competitions on the side, or even very much, and thus face further exam situations.
- 1) This is how I remember the physicist Sabine, who in a underchallenging Work environment began to deal with systems theory.
- 1) A full 41 percent say, however, that they are overqualified for their job and therefore unchallenged are.
- 1) the audienceunderchallenge;Employees, studentsunderchallenge;underchallengedfeel
- Conversions: Under-demanding, under-demanding, under-challenging
- Noun: Underchallenge
- English: 1) underchallenge, not challenge enough, demand too little
- French: 1) demander trop peu à, exiger trop peu de
- Italian: 1) sottoutilizzare
- Spanish: 1) exigir demasiado poco de alguien
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„As a socio-political delivery service unchallenged the SPD itself and everyone who might expect something from it.“
New Germany, June 07, 2019
„Everything flies to the child without bothering much. It's hailing highs at school. That is one side of giftedness. But it can also be different: the child is unchallenged and bored, withdraws or becomes conspicuous.“
Mercury, March 16, 2019
„For example, if someone goes jogging and can still talk to a friend, they are subjective unchallenged and not completely drained.“
Sport1.de, August 14, 2019
„More abyss, please: Isabelle Huppert seems easy as serial killer 'Greta' unchallenged.“
young world, May 20, 2019
„In the championship unchallenged, in the Champions League before the end: Thomas Tuchel experiences at Paris Saint-Germain how difficult it can be to train the most expensive players in the world.“
Spiegel Online, November 28, 2018
„When children learn much faster than others or at school unchallenged parents often suspect a special intelligence. Genuine giftedness is very rare. However, there are pointers to watch out for.“
Welt.de, March 6, 2020
„Even if many teachers want to distribute exercises and homework during this time, many students should during this time unchallenged stay.“
stern.de, March 14, 2020
„Controlling a jumbo jet unchallenged or are you bored? Do you miss the cozy seating comfort and the exquisite catering of a six-hour scheduled flight? Then Airplane Mode could be the right flight simulator for you.“
4Players, November 11, 2019
„In principle, he rebuilds the missions in real time so that you are never too frustrated or yourself unchallenged feels. The director monitors you in Magic: Legends and adjusts the quest accordingly.“
Mein-MMO.de, July 03, 2020
„Ulrich Kienzle was one of the greats of television. Remembering a journalist who is not his audience under-challenged, but clarified in the best sense - also because he could see arguments as gain.“
Spiegel Online, April 17, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary that contain "insufficiently challenged":
Rhyme: German: -ɔʁdɐt: Rhyme pronunciation / phonetic transcription (IPA): ɔʁdɐt spellings: -ordert Similar rhymes: Rhyming words two-syllable calls for orders three-syllables for orders required for calls for four-syllable for underchallenged overstrained
underchallenge:… 1) A full 41 percent say, however, that they are overqualified for their job and therefore not challenged. Typical word combinations: 1) not challenging the audience; Employee…
underchallenged: ... Characteristics: nominative singular neuter of the strong declension of the positive of the adjective undercalls accusative singular neuter of the strong declension of the positive of the adjective ...
less challenged: ... Characteristics: nominative singular masculine of the strong declension of the positive of the adjective underchallenged Genitive Singular Feminine of the strong declension of the positive of ...
underchallenged: ... Characteristics: Dative singular masculine of the strong declension of the positive of the adjective undercalls the dative singular neuter of the strong declension of the positive of the adjective ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Under-challenged" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (22.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/unter sucht/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term “under-challenged” and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
under-challenged (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: un | ter | for | der | te Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
underchallenged (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: un | ter | for | der | tem Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
under-challenged (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: un | ter | for | der | ten pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
less challenged (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: under | ter | for | der | ter Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
underchallenged (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: un | ter | for | der | tes Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
underchallenged (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Hyphenation: un | ter | for | der | test Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
underchallenged (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Hyphenation: un | ter | for | der | tet Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
unterfordre (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Secondary Forms: 2nd Person Singular Imperative Present Active: Unternahm 1st Person ...
Lower Franconian (German) Part of speech: Adjective increases: Positive Lower Franconian, Comparative -, Superlative - Hyphenation: ...
Lower Franconian (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: under | frän | ki | cal pronunciation / stress: IPA: ...
Lower Franconian (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: un | ter | frän | ki | schem Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
- Makeup brushes can cause dry skin
- What were the Hollywood Ten accused of?
- Why not recycle schools
- What should be the ideal meta description
- Why is Na2HPO4 an acidic salt
- Dublin has a good airport
- What are some websites about self care
- How do I get my Quora API
- What were the main sources of slavery
- Can completely heal a tear from Ayurveda
- What's your favorite thing about PUBG
- What do the Liberals stand for Canada
- What is the biggest explosion in science?
- How can I get emergency supplies
- Who is Darshan Raval
- Can CBD Oil Help With Chagas Disease
- Eating robins bird seed
- Which is the best telecommunications
- Are radio signals actually time-traveling?
- Who is Pankaj Udhas
- Do my laptop specifications affect the render quality?
- What is 9 5 as a fraction
- What was Liberace's contribution to music
- How useful is the backlink for guest posts
- Learning Arabic is a good idea
- How do multicore CPUs keep threads in sync?
- Has a trapezoid parallel sides 1
- Will robots ever enslave humanity?
- How is Sofia Bulgaria in winter
- Which websites use client-side rendering extensively
- Perfect teeth with braces is absolutely possible
- What is a contractor in a company
- What are the top smartphones under 8000
- Modular homes will hold their value