Do the Germans confuse themselves with articles from artikels
Even if many other languages do without it (and therefore it is understandably difficult to understand for native speakers of these languages), the article in the correct gender, case, number is an indispensable part of the German language.
The correct article is such an important information carrier in German that there would hardly be a native speaker who would use an incorrectly declined article (at least with a common choice of words, I'll take wrong articles for foreign words and extremely rarely used words), or even only would misuse it out of carelessness.
In my comment above I deliberately gave the example of "my children are laughing about it" because that is an unmistakable sign that how wrong an incorrect article can be interpreted. The understanding and courtesy of adults hide a lot here, but as a non-native speaker you don't really need to be ashamed of a wrong article.
There are some nouns in German that are used in dialects with a gender different from the standard language. (e.g. "Teller" (high-level language: m / southern German dialects: n), "butter" (high-level language: f / southern German dialects: m). Nevertheless, even if the gender is different, one would assume that the declension is formed consistently as long as there is also the case in dialect (Swabian e.g. without genitive)
EDIT: The German uses the article to "prepare the listener for what's coming". This sets the course for the listener, which must be put back as soon as something unexpected arrives (e.g. a noun that does not match the article used). This disrupts understanding in the same way as using incorrect prepositions in English or deviating from the strict SPO (English conveys much of what German uses cases and articles for, via standardized word order and prepositions).
- Is the Ledger Nano S so safe
- What's your experience of looking up on Facebook
- Which building best describes humanity
- What prevents ghosts
- Smells of beer shampoo like beer
- How can I restore my hard drive partitions
- Has ISRO astrobiologists
- Is Bernie Sanders popular in New York
- Can someone stop thinking
- How does Pepco generate electricity
- What is your personal contribution to humanity
- Are electrons magnetic
- What is the taste of the color blue
- Should I ever have a cheating meal
- What are the benefits of compliance
- Who are the world experts on wolves
- What does a company make official
- Is the industry of the innovation sector biased
- How can I start doing Ashtanga Yoga
- Why don't tornadoes occur in Antarctica?
- Can family members hand over court records
- What is a bus station
- Have you stopped mining cryptocurrency?
- How is digging different from digging?