What is e-commerce management
You work out one comprehensive theoretical basis on the subject of e-commerce. In addition to technology decisions (right systems and tools) - partner selection and evaluation are above all Planning, implementation and measurement all activities related to the online shop in the foreground.
The practical training concept comprises five modules that ensure successful learning through lectures, group work, discussions and practice-oriented exercises. In the last third of the course special rounds Fireside evenings with interview character, special units and coaching units for accompanying the thesis.
Module 1 - Introduction
• Overview of the subject area and the course of the course
• Introduction to e-commerce
• The course participants get to know each other
Module 2 - Strategy and Structure
• Detailed description of all elements of an online shop
• CMS / ERP / PIM / DWH
• Introduction to the most important KPIs
• Analytics basics
Module 3 - technical, tools, service providers
• Shop systems
• Inventory management
• Basics of law
• Basics of agile work (Scrum, Kanban)
Module 4 - Onsite
• Brand Development, CI / CD
• Usability & user experience
• Content maintenance and control
• Content management system
• Plan and manage OnSite campaigns
• Shop search, personalization, recommendation
Module 5 - Marketing
• Introduction to general marketing
• Social media & PR
• Positioning & branding
• Facebook Performance Marketing
• SEA introduction & consolidation
• Display, retargeting, programmatic advertising
• Email Marketing
• Video Marketing
• Growth hacking
Special & practice units
In this course you also benefit from various special and practical units:
• 2 fireplace evenings (e.g. on Google)
• Special and practical units on relevant e-commerce topics (GDPR, Google Analytics, omnichannel, e-commerce Outlook, etc.)
• Workshops and coaching for diploma theses
After the diploma course in e-commerce management:
• know how to strategically plan relevant e-commerce activities
• you know the daily business routines: maintenance, care, control, analysis
• You are familiar with the relevant departments and their interaction in e-commerce
• You are experienced in the selection and application of relevant e-commerce tools
• you have a broad overview of one of the following focus topics: operations, merchandising / product range, marketing, social media, UX, payment, logistics, law, omnichannel, selling on marketplaces, etc.
This diploma course is ideal for:
- Self-employed and employees who operate / plan an online shop or who want to switch to online trading as a career goal
- Anyone who is interested in the subject of e-commerce and has a basic understanding of business and technical matters and finds sales and marketing topics exciting.
At the end of the training you will work on an e-commerce project (written diploma thesis). This consists of the presentation of the thesis including a technical discussion. The examination fee is EUR 190.
A repetition of the exam is subject to a fee; a total of three exam attempts are possible within two years. The cost of each repeat exam is € 190. Reasons for repeating are, for example, a negative exam result, non-appearance for the exam or withdrawal from the exam on the day of the exam. If the exam is not successfully taken within two years, you can only take the exam again if the entire course has been repeated for a fee.
If there is at least 75% attendance in the course, a confirmation of participation will be issued and sent by post.
A learning platform for communication and data exchange is available for all diploma courses at the Werbe Akademie. This supports your learning process and gives you the opportunity to actively collaborate in the course. Between the days of attendance you can exchange information in your course, deepen your knowledge or access additional documents. The presentation documents are not printed out, not least for environmental reasons, but are only available online.
Use the Werbe Akademie learning platform for your personal learning success!
Online and face-to-face appointments on site - In this course, the advantages of traditional face-to-face events are optimally combined with modern online teaching. Depending on the training objective, a maximum of 50% of the entire teaching units are held in electronic form with a trainer. Details can be found in the timetable.
- How did Voltaire influence our civilization
- Which is better Kanban or Scrum 1
- What are some of the most difficult architectural designs
- What is iodine made of
- Which foods do not spike insulin
- Which receptor does capsaicin bind to
- Are there overpaid musicians
- What is iodine made of
- Are top athletes borderline sociopaths or psychopaths
- Why does a wave coexist
- Who is your favorite Indian fashion designer
- How much the social network
- Are toys harmful if nibbled by children?
- Is acetylene more dangerous than propane
- What should I learn in Kubernetes
- What is role-based analysis
- In which language is Swifto written
- What is the structural formula of HCl
- What is a 2 bus mixer
- What is a McDojo
- Where does business work
- How to Throw a Screwball in Baseball
- Can the NSA crack an AES256 key?
- How did technological advances affect World War II?